What is S Note?
S Note is an incredibly useful and helpful tool in your hand. With S Note, you can make schedules, write down minutes of the meeting, and even go on writing a short story or poem. The app lets you write, edit, and manage the notes that you create.
|FULL NAME:||S Note|
|FILE SIZE||1.8 GB|
You can import your S Note into Samsung Notes too. The app mostly works with all the devices and is easier to handle with the S Pen. It works on devices that do not have the S Pen feature as well.
Key Features of S Note
Customize Your Notes
You can use the S Pen to write with your free hand. You can customize the handwriting and even draw on S Note. Similarly, you can make a single note with up to 500 pages. This way, you can add multiple things to your work.
Easy Sharing and Saving
The S Note notes can be saved as SPD, Image, or PDF format. You can import PDFs, photos, audios, and even clips. S Note is handy when you have to make a presentation or write a paper. You can work on S Note and save the file in the format of your choice. You can share the note in an uncomplicated manner.
S Note receives regular updates that keep it functioning effectively. The app supports many languages, works on voice commands, and many additional attributes come with it.
Steps for Downloading and Installing S Note on Your PC Using BlueStacks
- For the Android mobile app S Note to work on your PC, you will have to launch an Android Emulator on your device.
- Open the Play Store website and type BlueStacks in the search bar. You will be able to see the third-party app at the top of the results.
- Click on the icon to download and install it. After it is downloaded, launch the app.
- Next, you need to download the BlueStacks APK file to ensure that the app works on your desktop or laptop.
- Once downloaded, install the APK file into BlueStacks by dragging and dropping it into the app.
- Now BlueStacks is ready to work on your device. Open the app and search for the Android app you want to run on your PC.
Steps for Downloading and Installing S Note on Your PC Using NoxPlayer
- NoxPlayer is also a third-party app that can be similarly downloaded on your PC. Download and install the Android Emulator on your devices, and then launch it.
- After the Emulator has been launched, install the APK file into the Android Emulator. For this, download the APK file and drop it into the app.
- Now that the Android Emulator is ready to work, you can have any mobile-optimized app on your PC.
- Open NoxPlayer and search for the S Note app to install it.
Steps for Downloading and Installing S Note on Your Mac
- There are many Android apps that you must want on your Mac; a dream earlier is now a reality. Download and install the third-party BlueStacks app to open Android mobile apps on your Mac.
- To install BlueStacks, click on the Apple icon visible on your Mac screen at the top-left corner of the screen, and click on the System Preferences option.
- A window appears, select the Security and Privacy option.
- The next window opens the General option where you can make the following change to install BlueStacks.
- In the Allow Applications Downloaded from option, choose Anywhere.
- Once BlueStacks is downloaded, install the S Note app.