Riffstation is a music tutorial software that allows users to practice their favourite instruments. It helps users to practice any kind of instrument by playing chords of popular songs. The tools in the software are designed in such a way that the user can design them to play slow or fast, allowing users to make their practice perfect. There are many tools in the software that allows users to adjust their chords easily. New users can opt for a 30-days trial after which they can upgrade to the premium version.
|FILE SIZE||1.8 GB|
Features of Riffstation
- The upper interface is dedicated to displaying the waveform of the audio file after it is uploaded.
- There are different tabs like Chord Viewer, Jam Master, Jiff Builder.
- Different adjustments can be made with the Jam Master for chords adjustment.
- Tempos and pitches can be adjusted accordingly to the user.
- Metronome adjustments, Field width controls and pitches are also added to the software.
- The filtering tools can be used to isolate frequencies.
- Chord Viewer can be used to view the chords of the song clearly.
- The chords of the songs are detected automatically and displayed to the user’s screen.
- Different controls help the users to conduct different operations.
- Tempo shifting, key shifting is also some of the functions that help the user to alternate between various types of chords.
Installation Requirements for Riffstation
To install Riffstation on PC, make sure that the following requirements are met.
- PC – Make sure that your PC is on Windows 7 or higher with at least 4 GB of RAM.
How to Download Riffstation on Windows
Follow the below steps to download and install Riffstation on your PC:
- Go to Riffstation’s website, and to the download links.
- Click on Download Now.
- Select ‘Save’ to download the program. The file is saved in the Downloads folder.
- If you want to save in a specified folder on your desktop, then click on ‘Save As’ and select the folder you want the program to be saved.
- After the download is complete click on the .exe file.
- The installation process will start.
- Run the installation package.
- Wait until the update completes
- Follow the Windows installation instructions and select options accordingly.
- Click on Finish to complete the installation.
- The program icon will appear on the desktop.
- Select the icon to start the application.