Media Players often come in handy for playing any digital media you want. You can manage all your media files if you have media player software. Now, when it comes to media players, there are a variety of applications that you can download. One of such is RealPlayer. With the help of this software, you can manage your media files efficiently.
|FILE SIZE||1.8 GB|
You can download any media files whether it is music, videos or pictures on the Real player and entertain yourself. Downloading media from various sources and playing them on your PC is a lot easier with the help of RealPlayer. You can get any media you want and share it across your devices by using RealPlayer.
Features of RealPlayer
It is one of the best media player software that you can get, and it is more than an ordinary Media Player. Some of its features are as follows:
Download any videos
You can now download any media files you want from the internet> if you have RealPlayer installed on your device, then you will be able to download any videos you want from the internet with just one click. It’s as simple as that. You can download those videos, and it will be saved on RealPlayer which you can access from any of your devices.
Play any file format
Since it is a universal media player, you can play any format of videos and audio that you want. So no need to worry anymore whether the video format that you downloaded will play or not. You can play video files which include mp4, WMA, Mp3, Flv, Avi, MPEG and whatnot.
Yes, you read it right! You can even transfer the videos across your devices. RealPlayer enables you to share your media files on the Real Cloud account, which can then be used across different devices using the same account.
Not only can you view your favourite videos, but you can edit them as well. If there is a video that you want to cut, then you can do that pretty quickly using the trimmer tool in RealPlayer.
You can even burn CDs of any playlist you want. With the help of this, there will be 2 seconds gaps between tracks which makes it smooth and better transitions between songs. You can also burn DVDs with the use of RealPlayer. Only clicking here and there will do the work.
RealPlayer has a feature of web videos through which you can watch the latest videos. Web Videos contain all the new and latest contents and are updated regularly.
Installation requirements for RealPlayer
If you want to download RealPlayer on your PC, then first ensure the conditions required for RealPlayer. Such requirements are as follows:
- The operating system required for RealPlayer is Windows 10, 8 and 7.
- Both 32-bit and 64-bit processors are compatible for RealPlayer.
- You need 1 GB of RAM for RealPlayer.
- You need 1.5 GB of free Hard Disk space for RealPlayer.
Download and install RealPlayer on PC
To download RealPlayer on your PC, you can follow the steps which are as follows:
- Click on the download button provided here to download RealPlayer on your PC.
- After that, save the file on your PC.
- To save it, you can either click on ‘save’ (file will be saved on the ‘downloads’ folder) or ‘save as’ (you will get an option to keep it at your desired location).
- After that, double click on the exe file that you have saved.
- After that, an installer program will come up.
- Then, follow the steps in the installer program.
- Then, please wait for it to install.
- After that, you can access the software from your desktop.