Ragnarok M: Eternal love is the second instalment in the Ragnarok series. It is a classic role-playing game that follows Polly and her brave young friends on a fantastical adventure to remember. It is a super cute anime game that entrances both children and adults. The magical world of Rune Midgarts weaves intricate storylines and engaging puzzles into one beautiful game. It is a must-play for all RPG lovers.
|FULL NAME:||Ragnarok M: Eternal Love|
|FILE SIZE||1.8 GB|
Key Features Of Ragnarok M: Eternal Love
Play in Different Angles
RO gives you full control of the camera. These fluid controls let you scan every inch of both your character and the environment in its 3D glory. This certainly enhances the gameplay experience since you get to analyse the finest details of the game. You get to better reflect on the story as you progress along and this enriches the mood of the game.
Games that rely on auto play quickly become a yawn fest because players are not required to do anything. But in this game, auto play was carefully instilled alongside manual controls. The only time a player can breeze through his battles is if the opponent is very weak. If not, then there is some regressive tapping required to be done.
This game has been heralded for producing the best looking graphics in all of the Ragnarok series. That is a special achievement since RO video games were taken into consideration as well. The cities are beautifully crafted and the characters are pleasant to look at. All in all, this game scores a major win in the graphics department.
Part of RO’s appeal comes from its lovely soundtrack. Every city you explore has its own unique score which adds a dreamy hue to the ambience. It derives its music library from former RO games. These are then cleverly remixed so they produce both an air of freshness and nostalgia.
How To Download It On PC
A visual masterpiece of a game such as Ragnarok M: Eternal Love deserves to be played on computer. There are different methods by which we can download this mobile game on the system. We will be using the most reliable one of them all i.e. by way of using android emulators.
Download using Bluestacks
- Download this emulator from its official site i.e. www.bluestacks.com. Wait a few minutes for the download to come.
- In the Bluestacks’ home screen, you will find the Play Store icon. Click it open and make your Google sign-in.
- After doing so, search for the app in the store. When you find it, click it to start downloading.
- Ragnarok M: Eternal Love can now be played on your PC console.
Download using NoxPlayer
- Nox is a less user-friendly version of Bluestacks. You can download it from its official site www.bignox.com.
- When Nox launches, go to its prebuilt Play Store. Sign into Google so you access the store’s features.
- Type the app’s name in the search bar. Click the right one from the search results.
- In a short while, your game will be downloaded on the system.