Quik Desktop is a legacy software developed by GoPro which allows users to access and edit their GoPro photos and footage and add text to them easily. Quik allows users to offload their GoPro footage and pictures while arranging them in an organized manner. The software allows users to edit their footage and pictures in an easy and quick way.
|FULL NAME:||Quik Desktop|
|FILE SIZE||1.8 GB|
Features of Quik Desktop
- Users can edit videos in a very short time.
- You can sync music with their edited videos.
- Users who have subscribed to GoPro PLUS get access to free cloud backup.
- The software automatically imports and organizes pictures and videos accordingly.
- Users can create short videos and easily view them.
- Users can also edit burst and time-lapse photos.
- HiLight tags help users to find their best moments.
- Updating the users GoPro products through the portal will help enhance the product’s performance.
Installation Requirements for Quik Desktop
To install Quik Desktop on PC, make sure that the following requirements are met.
PC – Make sure that your PC is on Windows 7 or higher with at least 4 GB of RAM.
How to Download Quik Desktop on Windows
Follow the below steps to download and install Quik Desktop on your PC:
- Go to GoPro website, and on the product’s page that is Quik for PC
- Click on Download Now.
- Select ‘Save’ to download the program. The file will be saved in the Downloads folder.
- If you want to save in a specified folder on your desktop, then click on ‘Save As’ and select the folder you want the program to be saved.
- After the download is complete click on the .exe file.
- The installation process will start.
- Run the installation package.
- Wait until the update completes
- Follow the Windows installation instructions and select options accordingly.
- Click on Finish to complete the installation.
- The program icon will appear on the desktop.
- Select the icon to start the application.