Quick Tiles is a utility app that works on improving the Android environment you dwell in. It lets you add app icons to the pull-down menu on the home screen. This enables you to make quick switches between applications. A multitude of other features can be added to this menu so that you can juggle multiple apps simultaneously. For example, you can toggle on both the Bluetooth and the Mobile Hotspot at the same time. You can choose six tiles in addition to the default tiles on the mobile screen. Now even when your phone is locked, you can switch on/off app features by using the Quick Settings app.
|FULL NAME:||Quick Settings|
|FILE SIZE||1.8 GB|
Key Features Of QuickSettings
Improvise Existing Apps
You know that the pull down menu already has a few default tiles. These tiles consist of apps that are responsible for different functionalities. You have the weather tile that shows you the forecast for every day, the battery tile that displays the power of your phone and plenty of more. You can improve these tiles by adding customised alerts and themes. Switch their positions to give your tiles a different look and make the menu more appealing to the eye.
You can add several app shortcuts to your menu. In this way, you don’t have to take the long route of going to applications, then to a specific folder and then finally to the app. With QuickSettings, you gain quick access to your apps. They are a mere click away from you. You just need to pull down the home screen menu and click the app you want to run. For those of us looking to save even seconds, QuickSettings will be much appreciated.
Animate Your Phone
Now you can add cool effects to your phone by using led lights for notification pop ups, inverting the display colors and changing the basic layout of app positions. It is sure to make your home screen look more colourful.
How To Download It On PC
Of course QuickSettings is designed for mobiles. But if you wish to get a clearer view of its functionality, you can run it on your PC as well. All you need to do is to download certain applications on your system called android emulators. Once they are installed, you can run any android app you want to on your system, be it PC or Mac.
Download using Bluestacks
- To download this android emulator, go to the link www.bluestacks.com. It provides you with a safe and reliable link.
- Launch the emulator. When the home screen pops up, search for the Play Store in it.
- Using the store’s search feature, look for QuickSettings app. Download it from the search results.
- You can now run your application on your PC console.
Download using NoxPlayer
- From the site www.bignox.com, download the NoxPlayer emulator.
- After download finishes, it will run on its own. You will see it has the Play Store already pre-installed.
- Use it to search for QuickSettings and subsequently download it .
- Finally, you can run your application on your computer screen.