If you love watching movies online, then you are no stranger to this name. Putlocker has been on the internet for a long time, dutifully serving us with Hollywood and Bollywood movie platters. It is very simple to use and it boasts of a huge collection of movies. Its appealing design and free services earned it the number four spot in the top movie sites’ list for consecutive years. While it may not be ad-free, it provides high-resolution movies with all free of cost. Free is the public’s favourite price so naturally, people gravitate towards it. Its user base is not as sturdy as it is for popular streaming platforms but it makes up for it through the large traffic that visits the site every day. Putlocker app is a much-needed extension of this desktop service. It consists of the features given below.
|FILE SIZE||1.8 GB|
Key Features of Putlocker
People pay for streaming services because they hate buffering their videos online. Putlocker is an exception. You can watch your movies in high quality and at super buffering speed. Its functionality is so powerful that it will make you forget that it is a free service.
Search for your movie by applying a series of filters to help narrow down the search. Perhaps your movie is Marlon Brando’s ‘Julius Caesar’ but you keep winding up with the 2002 version. In order to retrieve that movie from the database, you can apply filters in the ‘release year’ tab.
Putlocker comes with an elegant interface that will entrance users with its simplicity. Start watching your movies without pop-ups or pesky commercials in the comfort of your android device window.
How To Download It On PC
We are familiar with the browser version of Putlocker and it isn’t as viable as the app is. This is why we recommend you to install the app on your desktop so you can reap the benefits of watching movies on your system. Don’t know how to download it? We got your cover. Android emulators are the additional applications you need to download. They enable smooth running of Putlocker and other mobile apps on the system. Bluestacks and NoxPlayer are the two prominent emulators we will be using in this case.
- You can install Bluestacks from www.bluestacks.com. Upon installation, it will launch on its own.
- Find the ‘My Apps’ button in this emulator and use it to search for your app.
- When you find it, tap it for installation. It will ask you to sign into Google so do that first.
- Once installation finishes, you can find PutLocker under the ‘My Apps’ icon on the home screen.
This emulator is often used for Macbooks but you can use it for PC consoles too.
- From the site www.bignox.com, download this emulator. Like Bluestacks, it will launch on its own.
- Download the apk file of PutLocker from your browser as well.
- When PutLocker opens, you will find an option ‘Add apk file’ on it. Click it to add your app’s apk file.
- PutLocker will be added to your Nox home screen. You can finally watch your favourite movies on Mac.