We have all encountered the problem of site restrictions while browsing, regardless of the country we come from. It is a frustrating problem, to say the least. Sure, we don’t mind the blocking of sites that contain questionable content. But when something as simple as an educational site is blocked, it gets annoying. Psiphon is the solution to these problems. It is a VPN based platform that lets you access restricted sites for free. That’s right, you don’t have to pay for using their services. Psiphon is a staunch believer in free content. It doesn’t approve of censorship at all. Like an act of rebellion, it lets all its users access any blocked site on the World Wide Web. That is a score for free content and a fail for censorship.
|FILE SIZE||1.8 GB|
Key Features Of Psiphon
Other VPN platforms will drone endlessly about the technicality of preserving one’s privacy. But Psiphon takes a more honest approach. Instead of encouraging you to download it without second thoughts, it bluntly lays down the rules of collecting user information. This protocol entails details about the country you are logging into, the ISP, the number of bytes required and the length of your browsing session. This data is then collected in a system for a period of 60 days before it is deleted.
Psiphon comes with a very simple interface. Even if it’s your first time using a VPN, you won’t be overwhelmed by the sheer volume of options. Just clicking on the connect button connects you to the nearest server and then you can proceed with browsing the web for hidden content. You get all the server statistics you need to choose a suitable server.
Unlike other VPN’s, you are not entitled to registration. There is no payment to be made in order to access blocked data on the internet. Consider it to be a barter system, you use the services they provide and in return, they provide you with unlimited access to all the restricted sites on the internet. Bypass filters and government restrictions like the smooth cat that you are and never pay for Psiphon’s unlimited assistance.
How To Download It On PC
You can download this VPN service on both your mobile and computer systems using Android emulators.
Download using Bluestacks Emulator
- Visit the link www.bluestacks.com and download Bluestacks from there.
- It will launch automatically. Subsequently, you will find play store in it. Sign into Google so you can access it.
- Search for Psiphon in the search bar. Click on it for download to start.
- Once it finishes downloading, you can use your geomap from the list of Bluestacks’ installed apps.
Download using NoxPlayer Emulator
- Visit the link www.bignox.com and download NoxPlayer from there.
- After it launches on your PC, you will have to sign into Google to access the play store in-built in it.
- Type Psiphon in its search bar and tap on it to start download.
- The download will finish in a few minutes and you can make full use of the application from Nox’s home screen.