Developed by Savage Interactive for iOS and IPadOS, Procreate is used for digital paintings.
Users can create images on PC with the help of this software and can save them as JPEG, PNG formats, and more.
|FULL NAME:||Procreate for Windows|
|FILE SIZE||2.9 MB|
What is Procreate?
This software recreates the users’ real-time drawing experience while drawing digitally. More than 100+ brushes are offered by this software. The best thing about this software is that it doesn’t require any kind of in-app purchases. Though this software is limited ability to render images and edit videos. The software is designed in such a manner that it works smoothly on a multi-touch system. Third-party styluses are also supported by this app and it has feature of importing and exporting to Adobe Photoshop.
List of Features of Procreate
Using this feature users can make their drawing process more smooth and they can personalize the app according to their needs like they can tap four fingers on the screen to initiate the copy-paste option.
Due to touch screen setting the unwanted shaky line and uneven circles can be corrected with this feature.
This makes the work of users and artists easy since it puts drawing piece by piece adding a touch of professionalism to our drawing piece.
Clipping Mask and Alpha Lock
Only one layer can be edited by this feature and helps to keep the drawing within a certain boundary. While the Clipping Mask feature is working like a painter’s tape.
This feature helps in the customization of the color, which makes the color more bright. Using this tool users can pick up a color or hold down and more.
How to Download and Install Procreate for PC using Bluestack
- Download and install BlueStacks on your PC
- Complete Apple Store sign-in to access the Store, or do it later
- Look for Procreate in the search bar at the top right corner
- Click to install Procreate from the search results
- Complete Apple Store sign-in (if you skipped step 2) to install Procreate.
- Click the Procreate icon on the home screen to start using.
How to Download and Install Procreate for PC using Nox Player
After download and install the NoxPlayer, go to the Apple Store to download an apk app and a VPN app.
- After download and install the NoxPlayer, go to the Apple Store to download a .apk app and a VPN app.
- Download and install the Procreate from the Uptodown app or their website.
- Connect the VPN to the India server.
- And now, you are ready to use Procreate on PC!