PowerDirector is a powerful video editing tool that helps you build both cinematic and scrapbook style videos. Share your memories in a nostalgia filled montage complete with captions and beautiful music. It was built with the sole purpose of bringing out the director in you. You get to add your unique touch to readymade templates so a completely new product is formed. In the process of creating new videos to amaze your friends, you are sure to amaze yourself as well.
|FILE SIZE||1.8 GB|
Key Features Of PowerDirector
Powerful Editing Tools
PowerDirector is jam packed with amazing tools to edit your video. Normally, you will find such tools to edit photos, not videos. You can change the brightness, contrast, hue, saturation and precision of your video. If you are not happy with the angle, then you can rotate it. Cut down the length using trim and splice tools.
Video Manipulation Tools
Change the background of your videos using the green screen editor. Got shaky footage? Get it stabilised using the inbuilt stabiliser. Add stunning overlays to your footage or if you feel especially creative, you can add double exposure effects or pip video collages. If you want your video to speed up or slow down, you can tweak it using the speed adjustment settings.
Upgrade to the premium version and get the best video creating experience on your mobile. There are several more tools at your disposal with a royalty-free stock library that caters to your sample video needs. The best part of the premium version is undoubtedly the ad-free working environment.
How To Download It On PC
Sure, creating videos on your mobile phones is fun but you can double the fun by using PowerDirector on your PC system. This gives you a wider window to work your project on. View the tool panel in all its glory and exploit the professional tools to your heart’s content. Create more stunning videos on your computer than you can on your mobile. The way of obtaining this mobile app on PC is simple. You just need an android emulator to run it. Android emulators run mobile exclusive apps on computer systems. Two such applications are known by the name of Bluestacks and NoxPlayer. We will be using them here to download our video editing app on the computer.
Download using Bluestacks
- From the site www.bluestacks.com, you can download this emulator easily.
- When it launches, you will find it has Play Store already pre-installed. Open it and sign into Google like it asks you to.
- Search for Power Director in the search bar. Download the right app from the search results.
- Finally, you can use your favourite video editor on the computer.
Download using NoxPlayer
- By visiting www.bignox.com site, you can download the Nox emulator.
- Upon launching, go to its Play Store. Sign in to your Google account to fully access the store.
- Search for the app. Tap on the right search result to initiate the download.
- Powerdirector can now be accessed on your system.