Popcornflix, like the name suggests, is a streaming service that lets you watch movies and TV shows for your favourite price i.e. free. On all platforms, Popcornflix streams pretty smoothly. But the resolution isn’t as great as other free streaming apps. The max you can reach is standard definition, never HD. The poor picture quality is the only setback of the app. But in view of the great features, it can be duly ignored.
|FILE SIZE||1.8 GB|
Key Features Of Popcornflix
Every genre of movie is tucked neatly into the shelves of Popcornflix. You can skim through these stacks and choose whatever genre you like. Comedy, Romance, Drama, Action and Thriller are just few of the stack names. At present, the library is filled with over 700 movies, all of good quality and free of cost. Just browse through the titles, pick your favourite and sit back with a bag of popcorn to enjoy your movie.
Free Of Cost
You don’t need a subscription to stream your movies. Just download the app, head into the library, type your movie’s name and stream it for free. New content is added every day so you are guaranteed to find whatever you need in one place, be it a movie or TV show. The only catch is that you are not spared from ads. Some content is available to rent ad-free but that doesn’t seem to be the major focus of Popcornflix.
You will be amazed to see just how many platforms Popcornflix is available on. It has a diverse selection of platforms, making it one of the few streaming apps in every digital platform possible. It has browser-based apps on iOS, Android, Samsung, Xbox 360, Amazon Fire TV and Blackberry World. In addition, its mobile apps support the Chromecast.
How To Download It On PC
Now you can stream movies for free on your PCs and Macbooks. That’s right, Popcornflix can be installed in a system that isn’t controlled by Android. Technology advancement has made it easy for us to procure mobile apps on our systems without much hassle. One of those hassle-free ways is called android emulation. It is the process of running android apps on any system other than mobile. It is done using suitable emulators like Bluestacks and NoxPlayer. We will be using both of them here to install Popcornflix on the console.
- First, download the emulator from its official website www.bluestacks.com.
- When Bluestacks launches, go to the Play Store prebuilt in it. Sign into your Google account before you can access the store’s features.
- Use the store to download Popcornflix into your system. Give it a few minutes to complete download successfully.
- Now to access Popcornflix, look for it under Bluestacks’ list of installed apps.
- To download this emulator, visit the site www.bignox.com. You will find a direct download link for it there.
- After Nox launches, go to Play Store from its home screen.
- Download the right app from your search results for ‘Popcornflix’.
- Right then, your app becomes available for use on your system.