Presenting to you a movie streaming platform whose features are as worthy as its name; Popcorn Time. This online portal provides you with an unlimited catalogue of movies and TV shows that are completely free to watch. The only thing it asks of you is to have a good internet. And maybe have popcorn on the side too. It takes care of all your entertainment needs through its beautifully designed interface. You just have to type the title of your movie and voila! It is presented to you on a silver platter. Watch your favourite movies as many times as you like without ads or incessant buffering.
|FULL NAME:||Popcorn Time|
|FILE SIZE||1.8 GB|
Key Features Of Popcorn Time
Popcorn Time derives its extensive library from a multitude of web sources. It kind of works the same way a torrent search engine does. This is why it lets you stream any movie or TV show you want. It doesn’t stop until it produces the best results for you. You can type the most obscure name in the search bar and it will still find it for you at the speed of light. As long as your movie is out there, Popcorn Time will stream it for you.
Subtitles And Dubbing
Worried you will never understand that Korean film you were excited to watch? No worries, Popcorn Time will make suitable provisions. You can watch your favourite foreign films with the subtitles displayed at the bottom. And if that doesn’t work for you, then switch to a dubbed version of your preferred language.
Can’t find what you are looking for? Pochoclin, the application’s beloved mascot will instantly pop up to help you. You don’t have to depend on Google to answer your queries when this adorable munchkin is eager to help. Whatever the trouble you are facing, Pochoclin will help you the best way he can.
How To Download It On PC
We believe everyone likes to watch movies on bigger screens. Sure, the comfort of watching it on your phone whilst lying haphazardly on your bed is unbeatable. But to get the true feel of cinematic pleasure, a computer or TV screen is preferable. An app like Popcorn Time is a must have if you don’t use other streaming platforms like Netflix and Hulu. The fact that it is free of cost is all the convincing one needs. Now to obtain it on your desktop, you will have to use something called an android emulator. It is used for running mobile specific apps on computers. In this case, we will be using two of them, namely Bluestacks and NoxPlayer.
Download using Bluestacks
- Go to the site www.bluestacks.com. You can download the emulator easily from there.
- Bluestacks will automatically configure on the system. Open the Play Store pre-installed in it.
- Look up the app’s name. Before you can download it, you will have to sign into Google.
- Once you do, download your app. To use it, just go to the list under Bluestacks’ installed apps and click the Popcorn Time icon.
Download using NoxPlayer
- From the site www.bignox.com, you can download this emulator securely.
- After it launches, find the play store on its home screen. You will have to sign in to Google before you can fully access it.
- Search for the app in the store’s search bar. When you find it, click it to initiate the download.
- In a couple of minutes, your app will be available for use on your PC/Mac