Pokémon Stadium is a video game released in the year 1999. The game was developed and published by Nintendo for the Nintendo 64 video game console. The strategy game became one of the best-selling games from Nintendo with selling more than one million copies in one year.
|FULL NAME:||Pokémon Stadium|
|FILE SIZE||1.8 GB|
The game featured 151 first-generation Pokémon models that were considered the best set of Pokémon in the whole Pokémon franchise. In this game, you can train your Pokémon and get them ready for the battle and even transfer them and buy new Pokémon from your friends. Pokémon Stadium is a game world that features the Stadium, the Pokemon house, the Pokemon Lab, Gym Leader Castle, and also the mini-games area. The players have to compete for the four cups: Poké Cup, Prime Cup, Challenge Cup, and Little Cup at the stadium and win the Pokémon depending on their success rate. Each cup has its own rules and regulations that the player must follow to win the game.
Features of Pokémon Stadium are as follows:
To make progress in the Pokémon Stadium game, the players have to keep defeating the leaders in different castles. This allows the players to earn badges and also move towards the final challenge. After the player has conquered all the leaders in the game, he can challenge any player who has the same or stronger set of Pokémons.
Free Battle mode:
The game offers you a free battle mode where the players can select rules from any of the tournament cups or use modified rules to conduct practice battles. Players can also customize different arenas/backgrounds and make them more aesthetic.
Gym leader castle:
Pokémon stadium features the Gym Leader Castle where the player has to challenge the eight Kanto Gym Leaders and defeat them. The after defeating the Kanto leaders the player has to battle with the Elite Four followed by the Champion. The player should also defeat the gym’s three Pokémon trainers. When the player defeats the Elite Four, he gets rewarded with one of eight Pokémon that is selected randomly.
These features help the player to organize, store, battle and trade their Pokémons that they uploaded in the game.
How to download Pokémon Stadium on your pc:
You can download the Pokémon Stadium on your pc using a Super Nintendo Entertainment System (SNES) emulator.
- First, download the ROM for the emulator on the ROM download site.
- Check if you have the Super Nintendo Entertainment System (SNES) emulator installed. If not, first install the emulator.
- Then, check for the system requirements and operating system on your pc.
- Go to the official site and search for the link to download the game.
- Get the compact download launcher and then click on the link or click on the download game button to start downloading the file.
- Locate the file in your folder and click to start the installation
- Once the installation process gets completed, launch the game.