Pokémon Rumble Rush is the third instalment in the Rumble series. It was released in 2019. It follows a straightforward plot; the player is left to run amuck on an island that is teeming with Pokémon. Following simple tap controls, he can engage in battles with them, the outcome of which can either be obtaining a new ally or cementing a foe. The game doesn’t offer anything different from its predecessors. Maybe that is why it shut down within a year of its release.
|FULL NAME:||Pokémon Rumble Rush|
|FILE SIZE||1.8 GB|
Key Features Of Pokémon Rumble Rush
You can roam around the islands in your quest to search for Pokémon. Sometimes, you will stumble into wild Pokémon looking for a fight. This is when you will need to launch your monsters from your pocket and let them engage in a classic Pokémon battle.
Initially, your team comprises a small number of Pokémon. As you keep winning battles, you earn your opponents’ respect and consequently, they join your team. This expands your team and your victorious horizons. So scour the islands for challenges and keep your team upgraded with the maximum skills possible. You never know when you can face a real threat from the bushes.
You are not alone in your battles. If you find yourself particularly overwhelmed with your opponent’s attacks, then you can simply call in another Pokémon. This evens the odds against you. Your Pokémon duo can easily get rid of the opponent and as a result, you can be the recipient of fun rewards. Remember, the larger the enemy you defeat, the more special the rewards you will reap.
Much like other Pokémon mobile games, this game too consists of simple tap controls. Tapping the screen in series will unleash a combo of attacks on your enemy. Holding the finger against the screen and releasing it delivers a more powerful blow. Wild Pokémon are on the loose and you need to stay vigilant at all times for they can pounce on you unexpectedly. The easy controls deem this game indistinguishable from other Pokémon instalments.
How To Download It On PC
Games designed for mobiles are easy to procure on the system. You just need something called an Android Emulator that will assist you in running the game on the computer. In this case, two most widely used emulators called Bluestacks and NoxPlayer will be used to obtain Pokémon Rumble Rush on the system.
- Download the application from its official site www.bluestacks.com. Wait a few minutes for it to complete download.
- Upon downloading, you will find the Play Store on the Bluestacks’ home screen. Before you access it, you need to sign into Google.
- After doing so, search for Pokémon Rumble Rush in the search bar. Install it on your system.
- In the next few minutes, the application will be installed and you will be able to run it on your PC console or Macbook.
- Download the application from the site www.bignox.com. It will finish downloading in a couple of minutes.
- NoxPlayer will run automatically. Find the Play Store on its home screen. When you open it, sign into Google first.
- Then search for the app’s name. Tap on its icon to start downloading.
- Pokémon Rumble Rush is now available for use on your larger devices.