Pokémon Go is the game that broke the internet, simply because it allowed users to act out their childhood imaginations. It is developed by the Pokémon Company in collaboration with Niantic, an American software giant. It is based on augmented reality and lets users become Pokémon trainers in real life. The world is not blue and green anymore, it is painted in vibrant colours of the pocket monsters. It is up to you, the player, to head out on the street and catch these monsters using the geosocial map of Pokémon Go. It relies heavily on GPS to make its gaming experience more real. Whenever your map glows with Pokémon alerts, you venture out into the real world and hunt them down. This involves brisk walking. What a great way to get good exercise!
|FULL NAME:||Pokémon Go|
|FILE SIZE||1.8 GB|
Key Features Of Pokémon Go
Hatch Your Eggs
No, we are not under the assumption that hens are playing this game. When we say eggs, we mean the Pokémon eggs of course. You can bring your favourite monsters into the real world by planting eggs in different locations. The incubation period lasts till a couple of kilometres are put between you and your precious eggs. It is a cost effective way to gain new Pokémon. The only setback is that you will have to cover those kilometres again in order to catch them.
You can use upto two devices to create the perfect monster net. Since you are required to walk for long spells in order to catch a Pokémon, the app often freezes. To counter this problem, two phones may be used. So when the Pokeball freezes on one screen, it can suck in the Pokémon through the other screen. In this way, you don’t lose your share of Pokémon to other hunters on the prowl.
Make In-App Purchases
The Pokémon are not always willing to go back to their shells. You need to lure them out using lure modules that can be bought from the inbuilt store. Once you buy them, you can draw them to Pokestops that are at a comfortable distance from you.
How To Download It On PC
This game is exclusively designed for iOS and Android. But that doesn’t mean you can’t download it on your system. Android emulators are the devices you will need to accomplish this feat. To demonstrate this process, we will use two of the most popular emulators in the freeware market; Bluestacks and NoxPlayer
- Go to www.bluestacks.com to download this emulator. It will open on its own once download completes.
- There’s a Play Store pre-installed in it. To use it, you will first have to sign in to Google.
- In the search bar, type the game’s name. Once you find it, click on it so it can start downloading on your system.
- Finally, the game is downloaded and you can play it on your PC using Bluestacks.
- Go to www.bignox.com to download this emulator. Give it a couple of minutes to finish downloading.
- You will find a Play Store embedded in this too. Sign in to Google and search for Pokémon Go in the Store’s search bar.
- Click on the game so it can download on your system.
- You will be able to play the game from the Nox home screen.