Pokehuntr is an application associated with the much famed Pokémon Go game. It serves as a primary partner in your hunt for Pokémon around the city. It uses location-enabled data to pinpoint wild Pokémon hiding in areas around you. And that’s not all. Pokehuntr has the dual responsibility of providing you with both Pokémon and gym locations. Basically, it hits two birds with one stone. Though this app is one among many geosocial maps designed for Pokémon hunting, it stands out due to the innovative features listed below.
|FILE SIZE||1.8 GB|
Key Features Of Pokehuntr
The art of collecting Pokémon can be slowly yet surely mastered thanks to this app. It not only scans your locality for stray Pokémon but it also displays the entire Wikipedia based on them. This way, you can prioritise between the useless and important ones. Pokémon hunting is no joke. You have to cover long distances in order to catch the best of ‘em all. With Pokehuntr, this task feels like a breeze. You will find the best Pokémon in no time at all and later, you can show them off to the less fortunate hunters.
Real Time Locations
When you are competing with others on the Pokémon Go app, you will routinely hit dead ends. This is because the Pokémon you trail after is already caught by someone else. It can be incredibly frustrating to lose leads like that. But when equipped with Pokehuntr, you will never miss another lead. This is because it provides you with a real time location of Pokémon so you can rush out and catch them instantly. This makes it a mandatory help during your Pokémon hunts.
Now you don’t just have to rely on the app. If for any reason your app stops working or you don’t want to install it, you can simply access it from your browser instead. Pokehuntr comes with a fully operational website that works just as smoothly as the app does. So you never have to download the app if you don’t want to.
How To Download It On PC
Downloading this game on PC is as easy as abc (hey that rhymed!). We will use devices called android emulators to obtain this game on our larger consoles. These emulators allow mobile apps to run without glitches on the system.
Download the game using Bluestacks
- The first emulator we will be using is Bluestacks. You can download it from the site www.bluestacks.com.
- The emulator will launch once it finishes downloading. The Play store comes pre-installed in it. To access it, sign in to your Google account first.
- Look up Pokehunter. When you find it, simply click on it for download to begin.
- The app will be downloaded in a few minutes and you can run it from your Bluestacks home screen.
Download the game using NoxPlayer
- The second emulator we will be using is NoxPlayer. Download it from the site www.bignox.com
- Download the APK file of Pokehunter. You will be able to find it easily on the internet.
- When the Noxplayer launches, you will have an option at the bottom sidebar saying ‘Add APK file’. Click on it to add your app’s file.
- In another few minutes, your app will successfully install on your PC/Mac and you can play it on your NoxPlayer.