Contrary to popular opinion, not everyone uses big streaming services like Netflix and Hulu. There can be many reasons, but the primary one is the fee. Not everyone binge watches movies in one sitting. Some want to watch just one movie and they deem it useless to buy a whole Netflix subscription, understandably so. Why resort to paying for these streaming services when you can watch them for free on apps like Pluto TV? Pluto TV intends to offer you the same streaming services but for zero cost. So basically, you get full access to their well-stocked library without any subscriptions. And guess what, the quality is fantastic! It seems too good to be true but if you download the app yourself, you will bask in its impeccable glow for days.
|FULL NAME:||Pluto TV|
|FILE SIZE||1.8 GB|
Key Features Of Pluto TV
Browse through 250+ channels without commercial breaks interrupting your flow. Stay updated with all the big names in news, namely CNN and BBC. Get your daily dose of sports events and never miss a live event broadcast, be it car racing or wrestling.
Hollywood’s finest cinematic pieces are a click away. There are more than a thousand movies stacked in the library, a library you are bound to lose yourself in. Whatever it is you wish to watch, type into the search bar, press enter and start streaming your movie, all for free!
Variety Of Shows
A television app without TV shows? Impossible. Pluto TV comes complete with all your favourite TV shows, regardless of the year they were aired in. You can watch shows like Full House and Games of Thrones, all in one place. Now if that doesn’t pull you in, nothing else will.
How To Download It On PC
Why watch movies on your small screen when you can just easily watch them on the big one? Yes that’s right, you aren’t constricted to running mobile apps on your mobile alone. You can run them on your PC and Mac too. If you are wondering how to do so, we got you covered in the section below. We are going to use android emulators to run Pluto TV on the system. Like the name suggests, they are used to emulate the android environment on PC consoles. Here, we will be using two of the most popular emulators in the freeware market, namely Bluestacks and NoxPlayer.
Download using Bluestacks
- To download this emulator, visit the site www.bluestacks.com. You will find a direct download link there.
- After download completes, Nox will open automatically. Find the Play Store on its home screen. Use it to search for Pluto TV.
- Before you download the app, make your Google sign-in. Then click the right app from the search results to start downloading.
- After Pluto TV downloads, you can click the icon from Bluestacks’ home screen. This will run the app.
Download using NoxPlayer
- Download the emulator from the site www.bignox.com. Additionally, download the APK file of Pluto TV in your system.
- When Nox launches, its home screen will pop open. There is an option in the bottom sidebar that says ‘Add apk file’.
- Click the button to add the game’s downloaded file. Then wait for a few minutes to finish the installation.
- Pluto TV is now accessible from your computer system.