Your personalised streaming player is here to furnish your devices with a Hollywood touch. Plex TV is a wonderful media player that lets you stream virtually anything on multiple servers. You can be watching one movie on different devices using the same Plex server. It is a fun application to share with friends, especially those living far away. You can share movies, pictures and other files with them which they can access freely from their own phones. Plex TV enriches the video streaming experience like nothing else.
|FILE SIZE||1.8 GB|
Key Features of Plex
Personalise Your Files
If you plan on loading videos or pictures from your mobile device, Plex will enhance that mode for you. Get your files organised into a beautiful content layout so you can stream it wonderfully on bigger screens like your laptop or TV. It is a perfect screen sharing tool, especially if you are keen on loading downloaded movies and TV shows from your phone.
Stream Top Movies
On Plex TV, you will find movies made by top production studios in Hollywood, such as Lionsgate, Warner Bros, MGM and more. The library is massive and filled with all time classics. It will take you a full day to browse through the shelves. Together with movies, documentaries and even anime, Plex TV will have you hooked to the screen for hours.
Goodbye cable TV, hello Plex! There are over eighty channels that stream live content for you; news, sports events, talk shows, you name it. Plex TV will supply you with endless live coverage that will make your forget about the existence of cable televisions.
Get to listen to all your favourite podcasts through the podcast feature. Discover new ones through personalised recommendations and just soak in the joy of listening to podcasts for free. There is an integrated media player that enables you to listen to your talk shows. It has changeable speed options, and a full support for saving your progress. So if you log in through another device, it resumes right where you left off.
How To Download It On PC
By following the given two methods, you will have Plex TV installed on your system in no time. The two applications that will be assisting you in this process are Bluestacks and NoxPlayer. They are the most wonderful android emulators you will find on the internet.
- You will have to download the emulator first. To do so, visit its official site www.bluestacks.com. There, you will find a direct download link.
- When Bluestacks launches, go to the Play Store that is already instilled in it. Open it and sign into your Google account.
- Search for Playbox in the search bar. When you find the right app, tap it to start download.
- In a few minutes, you will be able to stream your movies for free on your computer system.
- To download this emulator, go to the site www.bignox.com. Wait a few minutes for it to completely download on your system.
- Upon the launch of Nox, you will Play Store in its home screen. To access its features, you will have to sign into Google first.
- Search for the app in the store. When you find it, click it to start downloading.
- Plex TV will finally install on your system. To use it, just double click its icon from your home screen.