Pixel Launcher is the unofficial Google assistant your phone needs. It is an exclusive application for Pixel and Pixel XL phones released by Google. It brings you the run down right from the horse’s mouth. You can view Google news on your home screen, check the Google calendar, make plans, type notes and much more. If you type keywords into the home screen’s search bar, Google personally sees to it that you get the best search results. Suppose you type YouTube in your search bar. You will get not just get the video streaming icon in your search results but you will also get YouTube Music. So you see, Google doesn’t leave anything out.
|FULL NAME:||Pixel Launcher|
|FILE SIZE||1.8 GB|
Key Features Of Pixel Launcher
Quick Google Access
Now you don’t have to click on the iconic tri-coloured icon to satisfy your queries. Instead, you can access Google right from your home screen. The search bar incorporated on the top of the home screen is directly linked to Google browser. Just type your queries there and Google will immediately produce the results for you.
Create shortcuts for your favourite apps on the home screen so you can have direct access to them. It is always good to save time, even if it is a matter of few seconds. You don’t have to scroll through the A-Z of your applications to find what you are looking for. You can just have the selected ones on your home screen so they are a tap away. We don’t like them to get hidden in a coloured assortment of icons.
How To Download It On PC
Now redefine you system’s home screen using the Pixel Launcher. You will need to ensure you system has the latest version of Windows installed in order to run this app. Running an Android app on computer is as easy as pie. We simply use devices known as Android emulators that help us to emulate the android environment on the system. It lets you view your phone’s contents on the big screen. The emulators we will use here to demonstrate the process are Bluestacks and NoxPlayer.
Download using Bluestacks
- The official site for Bluestacks is www.bluestacks.com. Visit the site so you can download the emulator.
- You will find Play Store already pre-installed in Bluestacks. Open it and sign into Google as it directs you to.
- After sign in, type the app name in the search bar. Download the right one from the search results.
- Pixel launcher can now be readily used on your PC console.
Download using NoxPlayer
- The official site for NoxPlayer is www.bignox.com. You can download the emulator freely from there.
- When Nox launches, you will find the Play Store on its screen. Just click it open and sign in to Google.
- Search for the app in the store. When you find the right one, click it to initiate the download.
- Pixel Launcher gets downloaded on your PC and you can run it as smoothly as you do on your Android device.