Pixel Car racer is a throwback to retro car racing games but with a modern touch. It boasts of a very cool, pleasing-to-the-eye, pixel aesthetic that is unlike any other game. The eighties and the 21st century coexist in harmony inside this game. The visuals will deceive you into believing it is an old game but when you explore the garage of features, you will be surprised to see just how expensive they are. With cars from all over history in your palm, race your way to the finish line. And have great fun with the customisation while doing so.
|FULL NAME:||Pixel Car Racer|
|FILE SIZE||1.8 GB|
Key Features of Pixel Car Racer
It’s amazing how much one pixel game can incorporate in itself. There are a whopping 100+ cars to choose from with over 1000+ changeable parts. In addition, there are over 100+ car liveries with an awesome in-game livery designer. What a plethora of options, right? With this game, pixel racing will never be the same again.
Just because it is made of pixels doesn’t mean it can’t emulate the real feel of driving. Pixel car racer is based on an RPG style tuning. The art graphics are just amazing for a pixel based game. It has a realistic engine system with manual gear shifting and numerous racing style pedals including clutch. It takes pixel racing to a whole new level.
You have a whole community of car enthusiasts to interact with. The game updates frequently to provide new content and features for you to experiment with. There is also a feature of cloud which allows you to save and share game progress with your fellow peers. This broadens the interactive environment of the game.
Simple Control System
There are no elaborate controls in the game. Simply tap on the pedal buttons available on the screen and your car will zoom its way to the finish line. There’s a speedometer to give you an insight of how fast you are going. This doesn’t warrant any tutorial so you can delve into the action right from the get go.
How To Download It On PC
We will be using android emulators to run our app on our system. These softwares emulate the working android environment on computers.
Download using Bluestacks
- Go to the site www.bluestacks.com. There you will find a direct download link for the emulator. Just click it and wait a few minutes for the download to finish.
- When Bluestacks launches, you will see it has a Play Store already installed in it. You have to sign into your Google account before you can use it.
- After signing in, use the store’s search bar to hunt for your app. Click the right one from the search results.
- The app download will commence and in a few minutes, you will be able to play the game on computer.
Download using NoxPlayer
- The official site of this emulator is www.bignox.com. You can download it freely and securely from here.
- After download finishes, Nox will open to show you Play Store pre-installed in it. To use it, sign in to your Google account first.
- Search for your game using the store’ search bar. Then click the right name from the search results.
- This initiates the download of your game. Finally, Pixel car Racer is ready for play on PC.