Being a creative person is no easy task. Your head is always filled with these crazy ideas that you cannot wait to bring to life. These ideas that make your imagination skills stretch their hands and explore the boundaries.
|FULL NAME:||Pivot Animator|
|FILE SIZE||1.8 GB|
Animation is something that everyone cherishes, whether you see it on small apps or in theatres. It is an essential part of our digital lives. If you are an animator who has not found an ideal sketchbook for your talent, do not worry.
Pivot Animator, commonly known as Pivot, is one of the best platforms to draw your animations. You can even start as a beginner. The Pivot Animation software is easy to use and understand.
On Pivot Animator, you will be able to practice stick figures and sprite animations. The Pivot software is free to use. There are no in-house charges; you will only have to keep updating the software to make use of the latest features of Pivot Animator.
Pivot Animator has many tools that help you keep consistency in your animations. You can control the size and the colors of your work.
Key Features of Pivot Animator
Create Animations of Different Kinds
With Pivot Animator, you will be able to make animations of different kinds. You will be able to create stick figures. The stick figure animations will help you understand the body posture in the animation world and brush up your skills. You will be later on good at animating figures, a part that is hard to master. Next, you will also be able to draw 2D sprite animations. These animations are mostly seen in video games. Thus, you can practice and recreate the characters of your favorite games.
Multiple Formats to Work with
Pivot Animator software has a user-friendly user interface. The interface helps understand how the Pivot Animator works. You can make your animations and save them in the GIF format. This makes your work a little less burdensome. With the updates, the later versions of the Pivot Animator allow you to even work in the AVI format.
Numerous Tools to Use
The Pivot Animator software has a number of tools that you can use. These tools range from a larger canvas size to the keyboard shortcuts that make working without a mouse possible. You can change the opacity of the figure at any time, you can select any canvas size, and you can use the Ctrl and Alt keys to perform many functions.
Steps to Download and Install Pivot Animator on PC
- Search – Download Pivot Animator on Google. You will find the official website of the Pivot Animator at the top of the search results. Open the site. You can also access the site using this link: https://pivotanimator.net/Download.php.
- On the page, you will see two versions of the Pivot Animator software: Animator 4 and Animator 2.2.7. Click the one that has the required features to download.
- The software will be downloaded on your PC as a zip file.
- After downloading the Pivot Animator, open the zip file. Now, select the program to install it on your PC.
- After installing it, you are ready to start animating.
Steps to Download and Install Pivot Animator on Mac
- To install Pivot Animator on Mac, you can use the following two links: https://pivotanimator.net/Download.php or https://mac.filehorse.com/download-pivot-animator/. The first one is the official site of Pivot Animator. and the send is a third-party page.
- If you have any problems, change the Allow Applications Downloaded From Mac Store to Anywhere in the System Preferences option.
- The software will be downloaded on your Mac as a zip file.
- After downloading the Pivot Animator, open the zip file. Now select the program to install it on your Mac.