PicsArt is software for editing images and collages and drawing. Users can take and edit pictures with the help of PicsArt. You can draw layers and then share it on the PicsArt community on social media platforms such as Instagram and Facebook. The app is available on both Android and iOS and even on Windows mobile devices.
|FULL NAME:||PicsArt for Windows|
|FILE SIZE||2.9 MB|
What is PicsArt?
Initially launched in the year 2009, the first release of this software was made on Android Devices. The app is a huge hit. Later in the year 2013, the app was developed for iOS Devices. The software offers a wide range of features that vary from basic which includes cropping, resizing to advance features such as masking, motion blur, and stretching. With so many features, this app is one of the most successful editing apps of all time.
List of Features of PicsArt
Adjustment: – Using this feature user can easily balance and correct the Brightness, contrast, hue, saturation, color correction, windows, etc.
Motion Blur: – Images can be blurred which the picture looks as if they are in motion. A special part of the image is selected and blurred using this feature.
FX: – You can add a filter to the photo easily. The most commonly available filters are Light cross, dodger, retro, twilight, sunny, B&W, etc. Users can add motion, lens, and zoom blur in the photos.
Collage: – With the help of this feature users can add one or more photos into a single canvas. These collages can be prepared in the form of either a frame or a grid. These frames can be downloaded easily from the PicsArt Store to help in the forming of collages.
Multiple Layers: – Various layers can be added to the drawings with the help of this feature. Blending effects are also there such as multiply, lighten, darken, overlay, etc. You can also increase or decrease the layer opacity.
Video/GIFS: – The drawing and sketches can be converted into videos/GIFs in form of timelapse.
How to Download and Install PicsArt for PC using Bluestack
- Download and install BlueStacks on your PC
- Complete Google sign-in to access the Play Store, or do it later
- Look for PicsArt in the search bar at the top right corner
- Click to install PicsArt from the search results
- Complete Google sign-in (if you skipped step 2) to install PicsArt
- Click the PicsArt icon on the home screen to start running the application
How to Download and Install PicsArt for PC using Nox Player
After download and install the PicsArt, go to the Google Play store to download an apk app and a VPN app.
- After download and install the PicsArt, go to the Google Play store to download an apk app and a VPN app.
- Download and install the PicsArt from their website.
- Connect the VPN to the India server.
- And now, you are ready to run PicsArt on PC! Click the game icon on the desktop of the NoxPlayer to enter the application.