Photogrid is a cool new photo editing application in town. It is packed with awesome features that help you create memorable photo edits. The library brims with an impressive number of options that you can work with. It proves to be a wonderful content creator for both your fun and business purposes. We have collected some of its outstanding features for you to go through.
|FULL NAME:||Photo Grid|
|FILE SIZE||1.8 GB|
Key Features Of Photo Grid
Unlimited Collage Templates
With over 20,000+ collage templates, Photo Grid has the power to turn your pictures into beautiful filmstrips. The maximum photo limit that each collage can have is sixteen and that is definitely the most number any collage editor has to offer. Make scrapbook styled mosaics and get them printed in incredible quality so you give them to your friends.
You can tweak the settings of a solo picture with crop, rotate and blurring tools. In addition, you can use the beautify tools to enrich the look of the photo. You can also add stickers, graffiti and borders to your pictures. If you wish to just test your editing skills, then you can do so by choosing a sample image from 90+ varieties of background and working your magic on them.
Video Grid Maker
Photo Grid may have ‘photo’ in its name but that doesn’t stop it from dealing with visual objects. With the inbuilt video editor, you can create amazing video grids that don’t bear pesky watermarks on the front. You can add music, overlays, transitions and a whole lot of other effects to build professional looking videos. Post them on Instagram so your friends get amazed with your video editing skills.
How To Download It On PC
Nowadays, we can install android exclusive apps on our systems in multiple ways. One of them is by downloading them through apk sites but we don’t recommend it since it comes with the risk of malware infiltration. The more reliable and secure way to download them is through android emulators. These emulators are responsible for running mobile apps on the system, be it PC or Mac. In this case, we will be using two such devices to run Photo Grid on the console. Continue reading to find how out the process goes.
Download using Bluestacks
- Firstly, go to the website www.bluestacks.com. It has a virus free download link to the Bluestacks emulator. Click on it to begin downloading.
- After Bluestacks launches, you will see it has Play Store prebuilt in it. When you open it, it will ask you to sign into Google. Do it.
- Now search for the app in the search bar. Click the right app from the search results to start download.
- Photo grid will install in your system in a few minutes.
Download Using NoxPlayer
- NoxPlayer is freely available for download on the site www.bignox.com. You can find a direct link there.
- After download completes, Nox will launch automatically. In its home screen, you will find the Play Store. Open it.
- Sign into Google before you start searching for the app. Click the right app from the search results.
- Photo Grid will install in your system in a few minutes.