Photo Editor may seem like your average photo editing application. But in reality, it is bigger than that. If you have a basic idea of photo editing, then you can achieve a lot with the powerful tools built in this app. Every time you wish to make an edit, you don’t need to shift to your computer to access a powerful editor like Adobe Photoshop. You can just use Photo Editor from the comfort of your phone. Though it isn’t as versatile as Photoshop, it certainly is handy when you are looking to make quick edits. Let’s go through some of its features to give you a clear picture.
|FULL NAME:||Photo Editor|
|FILE SIZE||1.8 GB|
Key Features of Photos Editor
Change the exposure, brightness, contrast, temperature, tint and saturation levels of your pictures using the tools on the right side panel. Not happy with the size? Get it resized or rotated or even straightened. Add cool text, shapes and frames to your picture so as to enhance its quality.
Your pictures will never look the same once they go through Photo Editor. It has advanced effects like gamma correction, auto contrast, vibrancy, sharpening and blurring of images. Corrections can be made by using perspective lens, red-eye, backlight and white balance.
Save In Any Format
You can save your image in any format you like. It can be .jpeg,.gif,.png, .pdf and .webP. There is an inbuilt sharing option that lets you share your edits on online platforms like Instagram and Whatsapp. You can compress your picture as well and have it mailed through the Photo Editor.
How To Download It On PC
Despite mentioning earlier that this is a mobile app, you can certainly use this app on your computer as well. You may be thinking ‘how on earth am I going to download an android exclusive app on my PC?”. We have the answer for you in the form of devices known as Android emulators. Using these emulators, you can use any mobile app you want on your PC. In this case, you can run your Photo Editor just as easily as you do on your mobile devices. We are going to use two emulators here, namely Bluestacks and NoxPlayer. These two emulators are the most prominent ones in the market. Check out the instructions below.
- Go to the site www.bluestacks.com. Here you will find a direct download link for the emulator.
- After download completes, Bluestacks will open and you will find Play Store is already pre-installed in it. Just click it open.
- Search for the app using the search bar. When you proceed to download it, it will ask you to sign into Google first.
- After you do so, your download will start. In a short while, your app will be available for use on desktop.
- From the site www.bugnox.com, you will be able to download this emulator for free. Give it a few minutes to download completely.
- In the Nox home screen, you will find the Play Store. To fully access its features, you will have to sign in to Google.
- Now search for the app in the store. From the search results, click the right app to initiate the download.
- Photos Editor will finally install on your system. To use it, just click the icon from the Nox home screen.