When the world has been levied with technological advancements, nothing is hidden. You do not have to worry, for here we will tell you how you can protect your data yourself.
|FULL NAME:||PGP Desktop|
|FILE SIZE||1.8 GB|
PGP Desktop is a useful application that one can use to understand how to keep their data encrypted and free from breach by other external harmful sources. The software can be used on PC and Mac.
The PGP Desktop is easy to work with. You will be able to encrypt all your data in no time. All you will have to do is create keys. You will get to manage those keys as well. Your security and privacy is ensured with the PGP Desktop application.
Key Features of PGP Desktop
Encrypted Disk Helps Protect Your Data
You can drop the files that you wish to protect in the encrypted disk that is created using the PGP Desktop software. You first make keys to encrypt the data and then drop those files in the separate encrypted disk. Likewise, you also get to see all the activity on the files.
Create and Manage Keys
You can encrypt your data using keys. With PGP Desktop, you get to create Keys that encrypt the data on the files on your devices. The interface of the PGP Desktop software is simple. You will be able to work on it with minimal support.
The installation process of PGP Desktop is tiresome but is worth it. You will be able to keep the data on your device safe. You will also be able to share the files with others without any risk.
Steps to Download and Install PGP Desktop on PC
The PGP Desktop can be installed on your PC if you have the following systems: Windows XP Professional 32-bit, Windows XP Professional 64-bit, Windows XP Home Edition, Microsoft Windows XP Tablet PC Edition 2005 SP2, Windows Vista, Windows 7, and Windows Server 2003.
Apart from the above requirements, you have a storage space of 512 MB. You should also have a 64 MB hard disk space and administrative rights on your computer or laptop.
- Search Download PGP Desktop on PC on Google. You will get many third-party pages with the download link. You can also use this link to download PGP Desktop: https://pgp.en.softonic.com/?ex=BB-1459.0.
- Open one of the third-party pages and click on the install link, or on the above link, click on the Download button.
- The download installer is a .MSI file. Download it on your PC.
- Double-click on the PGP Desktop file to install it.
- A window will open. Perform the steps that you are asked to do to run the application. Now it will be installed on your PC.
- Restart your PC.
Steps to Download and Install PGP Desktop on Mac
You can install PGP Desktop on your Mac if you have Apple Mac OS X 10.5.x, 10.6.x, 10.7.x, or higher. You should have 512 MB of RAM and 64 MB of hard disk space.
- Open the link: https://pgp.en.softonic.com/?ex=BB-1459.0 to download the PGP Desktop installer on your Mac.
- Close all the other applications on your Mac.
- Double-click to open the downloaded PGP Desktop file.
- Follow the instructions given to run and install PGP Desktop on your Mac.
- Lastly, restart your Mac.