What is PdaNet?
PdaNet is an app that is extremely useful when it comes to tethering. The PdaNet tethering software is widely used by people as it does not require any rooting. PdaNet veils the tethering process by changing the user’s each HTTP and by blocking OS-specific features.
|FILE SIZE||1.8 GB|
The PdaNet app lets the users share the internet or data of their cell phones or smartphones with the other electronic devices at home. It means that the internet connection of your phone can be shared with other computers, laptops, or tablets that you have.
The sharing of internet connection over various devices can be done by using tools like a USB, Bluetooth connection, or by using the WiFi hotspot option. You can use the app irrespective of whether you have a limited or an unlimited data plan.
The PdaNet app can be downloaded on Android devices that have software versions starting from 4.1.
Key Features of PdaNet
Sharing in Different Ways
The PdaNet app lets you share your device’s internet connection in many different ways. This causes no restrictions when it comes to using the app. It becomes highly simple.
You can share it either by using the new feature of WiFi Direct mode. You have to turn on the hotspot on your mobile to initiate it.
The USB mode lets you share the connection with a Mac as well. You can even use the Bluetooth mode. The most effective is the Wi-Fi mode.
Easy to Use
The app is easy to use as you don’t have to root your device. With the upcoming softwares rooting becomes necessary but PdaNet works without it. You will not be required to download any other app for its working. The app is completely free.
With the PdaNet app you can be sure to share your data over devices without any hesitation. The app has many features that make it stand at the pinnacle of the competition. Its privacy features are highly advanced. It will lock your information and protect it from outside sources. Well, these are enough reasons to install the app, aren’t they?
Steps for Downloading and Installing PdaNet on Your PC Using BlueStacks
- The first step will be to download BlueStacks. Go to the Play Store, search for BlueStacks on your PC.
- Install the Emulator and launch it.
- Download the APK file if you do not have it. If you already have it, then drag and drop it into the BlueStacks app.
- Next, open the app, and in the search bar, look for PdaNet.
Steps for Downloading and Installing PdaNet on Your PC Using NoxPlayer
- Download and install the NoxPlayer on your PC.
- Next, download the appropriate APK file or drag the APK file in your PC to the Emulator and drop it in the NoxPlayer app.
- Search for PdaNet in the search bar of the NoxPlayer app.
- Click on the icon of the game to download and install the app.
Steps for Downloading and Installing PdaNet on Your Mac
- In the Apple menu, find the System Preferences option on the top-left corner of the screen.
- The Security and Privacy option will appear, next click on the General option.
- Change the Allow Applications Downloaded From to Anywhere.
- Lastly, download and install BlueStacks.
- Now, you can follow the same steps as above and install PdaNet on your Mac.