Now you can have easy access to a domain containing everything you need to fill in the character data and move to the most exciting adventures of life with Pathbuilder. Now you don’t have to break your head anymore for tokens. Pathbuilder allows you to select any official content available to RPG Pathfinder, by respecting the rules that are imposed by the system. All you have to do is choose your class, race and level. Pathbuilder will automatically calculate all the resources associated with your choices and generate data. With this, you just have to fill your attributes, distribute skills, add equipment and select talent. Pathbuilder also has the database of all the talents which can be viewed with just a touch. You can only add features that your character is fit to learn.
|FULL NAME:||Path Builder|
|FILE SIZE||1.8 GB|
Keeping in mind the rules of the RPG table, Pathbuilder provides tools to customize or add skills, talent or items that suit the need of the adventure you are playing. After the file is created, It allows them to be saved directly to the device and can be exported to PDF.
This may seem difficult at first to find all the necessary elements to put together a complex character sheet, but after some time of repeated use, you can fill in data easily. With the ample database available which contains all the resources for assembling the character and items in the skill list, this functionality makes gaming more easy for beginners as well as for experienced.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD PATHBUILDER USING BLUESTACKS
INSTALLING FROM GOOGLE PLAY STORE
- Launch BlueStacks and go to the search bar.
- Click on the icon ‘Google Play Store’.
- The Google Play Store will now open up.
- Here, type Pathbuilder in the search bar and click on install.
- The app will now install on BlueStacks. You can access it from the BlueStacks desktop.
INSTALL USING BLUESTACKS SEARCH BAR
- Once you launch BlueStacks, locate the search bar given on the top right corner.
- Type Pathbuilder and click on the search button with the blue magnifying glass icon.
- Click on the icon of Pathbuilder, in your search results.
- The app installs. You can access it from the BlueStacks desktop
Note: In case the app is not available in BlueStacks search option, you can easily click on Google Play store.
Installing through the “.Apk” button
- Download the .apk file for Pathbuilder.
- Now launch BlueStacks and go to the search tab.
- Within the search bar click on the three bars given next to ‘Personalize’.
- This will open up a Windows Explorer pop-up, from where you can go to the .apk file for Pathbuilder.
- Once you find the .apk file for the Pathbuilder, either double click on it or select it and click on Open
- Pathbuilder will then install. You can access it from BlueStacks desktop.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD USING NOX PLAYER
- Use the built-in Browser to browse the Internet
- Use the search bar to find Pathbuilder
- Click the icon Pathbuilder appearing in the search result.
- The app installs. You can access from the Nox Player desktop
- Click to built-in App Center to see more games & apps.