What is Parallel Space?
Parallel Space app is helpful for people who like to sign up and use more than one id for any activity. The app has been developed by LBE Tech. You might have two accounts for a game or a social media platform. With the Parallel Space app, you can run both simultaneously.
|FULL NAME:||Parallel Space|
|FILE SIZE||1.8 GB|
The app is very helpful when you want to trick your friends and have lots of fun. It is a ‘container’ app that is here to let you have fun at another level. This gives you the ease to work and juggle properly between the multiple accounts that you have on the same device.
Thus, Parallel Space is an app that one should have these days. We all use different accounts for different purposes, and managing them with Parallel Space will become easy. You can have unlimited fun with Parallel Space.
The app can be downloaded on Android PC using BlueStacks or NoxPlayer. It can be downloaded on Android devices with 4.0 and higher versions. Follow the Steps below to do so:
Key Features of Parallel Space
Parallel Space not only runs on mobile phones but also on desktops and laptops. The app as stated above lets you run many social media and gaming accounts on a single device. The app makes use of qemu user mode to create a separate environment for the different accounts to work. It makes sure that none of the accounts interfere with each other.
While downloading apps that let you access your accounts the most important is the security features that come with it. Using an app that has no policies regarding your privacy is highly risky. Parallel Space has privacy features to take care of your sensitive data. It also has an incognito mode that you can use.
Small Storage Space Needed
Parallel Space is an app that performs many functions and seems complex but does not occupy much space. The app hardly takes 2MB on your device. This lets you download many other apps and run them with Parallel Space’s help.
Steps for Downloading and Installing SideSync on Your PC Using BlueStacks
- The first step will be to download BlueStacks. Go to the Play Store, search for BlueStacks on your PC.
- Install the Emulator and launch it.
- Download the APK file if you do not have it. If you already have it, then drag and drop it into the BlueStacks app.
- Next, open the app, and in the search bar, look for Parallel Space.
Steps for Downloading and Installing Parallel Space on Your PC Using NoxPlayer
- Download and install the NoxPlayer on your PC.
- Next, download the appropriate APK file or drag the APK file in your PC to the Emulator and drop it in the NoxPlayer app.
- Search for Parallel Space in the search bar of the NoxPlayer app.
- Click on the icon of the game to download and install the app.
Steps for Downloading and Installing Parallel Space on Your Mac
- In the Apple menu, find the System Preferences option on the top-left corner of the screen.
- The Security and Privacy option will appear, next click on the General option.
- Change the Allow Applications Downloaded From to Anywhere.
- Lastly, download and install BlueStacks.
- Now, you can follow the same steps as above and install Parallel Space on your Mac.