What is Paper.io?
Paper.io is an amazing game that will test your wit and strategic planning abilities. The game has been developed by Voodoo for mobile phones. Though developed for mobile phones the game can now be played on desktops and laptops by using the free Android Emulators. With them, you can download any game and app on your PC and Mac.
|FILE SIZE||1.8 GB|
Paper.io falls under the category of Bool and Quiz Run, so be sure to put on your thinking hats. The game will challenge you and make both sides of your brain work – scientific as well as creative. In the game, you have to draw boundaries to create your territory and then keep expanding it.
Be incredibly careful. As you will go on increasing your territory a tail will be formed. If the tail touches any opponent, you will be eliminated. If you wish to survive in this multiplayer game and move up the levels, keep your tail safe.
Key Features of Paper.io
Easy to Tough
A lot of brain has been put into designing the game. The game has levels that first train you. Initially, the tasks are simple and will be completed in no time. As you proceed further, the tasks will become challenging. This will prevent you from getting frustrated. Since you will be able to understand it, making progress will become a piece of cake.
Fun for All
Paper.io is a game that comes under the category of family games like Ludo. While Ludo is much simpler, you will need to flex your brain muscles for this one. It is no rocket science but you need to protect your tail at all costs if you don’t want to lose. If any of your family members are successful in touching your tail, there will be no chicken dinner for you. Paper.io doesn’t even require any internet connection. What more could you ask for?
Entertaining and Witty
This game is no mathematics but when you have been sitting at home for long, it is best to test your logical skills once in a while. This game is no less than a battling game where you have to stand between the enemies. Get ready for some light but the most amusing pleasure.
The additional features are better FPS, multi-language play option, and Eco Mode. The game will also have characteristics like Multi-Instance Sync and Macros.
Steps for Downloading and Installing Paper.io on Your PC Using BlueStacks
- The first step will be to download BlueStacks. Go to the Play Store, search for BlueStacks on your PC.
- Install the Emulator and launch it.
- Download the APK file if you do not have it. If you already have it, then drag and drop it into the BlueStacks app.
- Next, open the app, and in the search bar, look for Paper.io.
Steps for Downloading and Installing Paper.io on Your PC Using NoxPlayer
- Download and install the NoxPlayer on your PC.
- Next, download the appropriate APK file or drag the APK file in your PC to the Emulator and drop it in the NoxPlayer app.
- Search for Paper.io in the search bar of the NoxPlayer app.
- Click on the icon of the game to download and install the app.
Steps for Downloading and Installing Paper.io on Your Mac
- In the Apple menu, find the System Preferences option on the top-left corner of the screen.
- The Security and Privacy option will appear, next click on the General option.
- Change the Allow Applications Downloaded From to Anywhere.
- Lastly, download and install BlueStacks.
- Now, you can follow the same steps as above and install Paper.io on your Mac.