What is Package Disabler?
When you buy a mobile or a laptop some applications come pre-installed with it. Many are useful but some of them hold no value for you. You cannot uninstall them or do anything about them. With Package Disabler you can easily disable such irritating elements on your devices.
|FULL NAME:||Package Disabler|
|FILE SIZE||1.8 GB|
As mentioned above, the Package Disabler app helps you disable apps that you cannot uninstall. With this app in your hands, you have to only click on the other apps that you don’t require, and they will not be updated on Google Play Store. In simple words, that app will be disabled and not take away resources from your daily functioning. This app is a ‘must-have’ for everyone.
Key Features of Package Disabler
Easy to Use
Package Disabler is an app that is exceedingly simple to use. After giving a read to the instructions written in plain English you can use the app without any difficulty. It has a one click bloatware removal. You can even move the list of diabled apps to the external storage. By doing this, you can import them at any time. The search option lets you find apps very quickly.
No Rooting Required
Yes! You read it correctly. The app requires no rooting of your device to install it. You can download it and then block apps or business use cases. You can even disable the Play Store with it. You will only have to create a backup for the data on your phone. Rest, the Package Disabler will take care. Next, there are many categories under which you can classify your apps and save your battery life. This way it will last longer. Not only will you be able to save your device’s battery but also storage space.
Safe to Use
The app can be protected by setting a password and it will give you the sense of security. Apart from the security features, the app also has privacy features that make the app very safe to use. The app is free and should be installed right away.
Steps for Downloading and Installing Package Disabler on Your PC Using BlueStacks
- The first step will be to download BlueStacks. Go to the Play Store, search for BlueStacks on your PC.
- Install the Emulator and launch it.
- Download the APK file if you do not have it. If you already have it, then drag and drop it into the BlueStacks app.
- Next, open the app, and in the search bar, look for Package Dsiabler.
Steps for Downloading and Installing Package Disabler on Your PC Using NoxPlayer
- Download and install the NoxPlayer on your PC.
- Next, download the appropriate APK file or drag the APK file in your PC to the Emulator and drop it in the NoxPlayer app.
- Search for Package Disabler in the search bar of the NoxPlayer app.
- Click on the icon of the game to download and install the app.
Steps for Downloading and Installing Package Disabler on Your Mac
- In the Apple menu, find the System Preferences option on the top-left corner of the screen.
- The Security and Privacy option will appear, next click on the General option.
- Change the Allow Applications Downloaded From to Anywhere.
- Lastly, download and install BlueStacks.
- Now, you can follow the same steps as above and install Package Disabler on your Mac.