All About Orbot
Orbot is like a strict father to the other apps on your device. Firstly, it is free, that is there is no charge for the services that the app rendered. Next, Orbot is a proxy app that makes the other apps use the internet in a more secure fashion, on the device it is installed on.
|FILE SIZE||1.8 GB|
It is a safe bet to have the app on your device as it will ensure safety and security. The app keeps the information of the users hidden from the outside sources that try to read and steal that personal information.
Key Features of Orbot
Upholds the Privacy of Users
The app is absolutely free, you don’t have to pay anything either while downloading it or when using it. It can be used on both Android and Mac. The app promotes a safer environment for the functioning of the other apps. This app helps with confidential and privacy matters. Your information is anonymized from the government and other third-party apps that try to get hold of it.
A Trusted Name – Tor
Orbot uses Tor to encrypt the data you search and activities on the internet. After encrypting the data, it hides it. It is programmed to perform the two functions automatically. This proxy server allows the routing of web browsers, e-mails, and much more to keep the data safe.
Works with Chatting Apps Too
While using Orbot you can even chat anonymously. You can use ChatSecure with Orbot to use this feature anywhere. The app also lets you tweet from Twitter anonymously. No need to create any other account and manage the two. Use Orbot to be hidden anywhere.
Steps for Downloading and Installing Orbot on Your PC Using BlueStacks
- The first step will be to download BlueStacks. Go to the Play Store, search for BlueStacks on your PC.
- Install the Emulator and launch it.
- Download the APK file if you do not have it. If you already have it, then drag and drop it into the BlueStacks app.
- Next, open the app, and in the search bar, look for Orbot.
Steps for Downloading and Installing Orbot on Your PC Using NoxPlayer
- Download and install the NoxPlayer on your PC.
- Next, download the appropriate APK file or drag the APK file in your PC to the Emulator and drop it in the NoxPlayer app.
- Search for Orbot in the search bar of the NoxPlayer app.
- Click on the icon of the game to download and install the app.
Steps for Downloading and Installing Orbot on Your Mac
- In the Apple menu, find the System Preferences option on the top-left corner of the screen.
- The Security and Privacy option will appear, next click on the General option.
- Change the Allow Applications Downloaded From to Anywhere.
- Lastly, download and install BlueStacks.
- Now, you can follow the same steps as above and install Orbot on your Mac.