Open Garden – It is Time to Share
There are times when you instantly want the internet to perform a certain task but neither do you have a modem nor data in your phone. One thing you do have is a friendly neighbor. Sounds strange? We know it does, but there are times like this and for those moments only, the app Open Garden is made.
|FULL NAME:||Open Garden|
|FILE SIZE||1.8 GB|
The green icon app, Open Garden is a data-sharing app. In this data-sharing app, you can make use of the extra MBs that you waste, earn money or have access to free data for a whole month. This is just not it. The app even has strict policies regarding security and the payment method.
Open Garden Key Features
Check on the Data Shared
You might have tried WiFi sharing earlier but got troubled by non-payment or over-usage. With the Open Garden app, there are provisions where the amount of data used by your neighbor is checked. Only the MBs that you fix initially will be available for the other person to use.
Unlike a landlord, you won’t have to go knocking on your tenant’s door. All you need it to download this app and then leave everything to it. You have to just sit back and relax, either earn money or get one month of free internet connection. The Open Garden app has an effective system of payment.
The app has privacy features that provide you and the neighbor you share your Wi-Fi with individual SSIDs and passwords. This provides a sense of security to both the individuals who are sharing their data.
Steps for Downloading and Installing Open Garden on Your PC Using Android Emulator – BlueStacks
- The first step will be to download and install BlueStacks. It is simple, just go to the Play Store, search for BlueStacks on your PC, and download the app.
- Install the Emulator and launch it.
- Next, download the APK file if you don’t already have it on your PC. If you already have it then drag and drop it into the BlueStacks app.
- After the BlueStacks app is downloaded and installed along with the APK file, open the app and in the search bar look for Open Garden.
- You will be easily able to find the app. Click on the icon to download and install it.
Steps for Downloading and Installing Open Garden on Your PC Using Android Emulator – NoxPlayer
- Download and install the NoxPlayer on your PC.
- Then log in through your Google Id.
- Next, drag the APK file present in your PC to the Emulator and drop it in the NoxPlayer app.
- The previous step will install the APK file from your PC to the NoxPlayer.
- Search for Open Garden in the search bar.
- Click on it to download and install the app.
Steps for Downloading and Installing Open Garden on Your Mac
- Open the Apple menu and find the System Preferences option. You can find the System Preferences on the top-left corner of the screen.
- On clicking System Preferences, a drop-down menu will open. A Security and Privacy option will appear.
- When you hover over it, the General option will come up, click on it.
- Then change the Allow Applications Downloaded From to Anywhere.
- Lastly, download and install BlueStacks. Follow the same steps as above to install the Open Garden app on your Mac.