All About ooVoo
ooVoo is an app that works on almost all the platforms from Android, Windows, iOS to macOS. It is a cross-platform app that lets you video chat, group chat, video call, and much more in just a single click.
|FILE SIZE||1.8 GB|
Communicating with people is key and this has been proved and even realized by us several times. There are many apps and platforms for communication but once you know about ooVoo, you will delete all the other apps.
ooVoo is an effectively functioning app that lets you video call or chat with others and connects easily. The app has simple functionality that enables it to be understood and used without any difficulty. The app has had many downloads and installs since its elegant services started in 2007.
Key Features of ooVoo
Every Minute Counts
ooVoo is the app you must turn to for video chatting. The app is fast. You can connect with a number of people at the same time. Next, the app is completely free and you can use all the features by paying absolutely nothing. Isn’t the app a solution to switching between several apps? You can get your work done in no time.
You will not experience the usual breaking of voice or blurred screen in the middle of meetings that happens with other video chatting apps. The app can be downloaded on your desktops and laptops using an Android Emulator; this ensures that your screen is not too small to view participants or gets frozen due to the phone being hanged. It adjusts the speed of the internet to make sure your call goes uninterrupted.
The app even comes with a voice translation feature. The app also has a chatbox where you can chat with people and even share photos and videos.
Steps for Downloading and Installing ooVoo on Your PC Using Android Emulators
- The first step will be to download and install BlueStacks. It is simple, just go to the Play Store, search for BlueStacks on your PC, and download the app.
- Install the Emulator and launch it.
- Next, download the APK file if you don’t already have it on your PC. If you already have it then drag and drop it into the BlueStacks app.
- After the BlueStacks app is downloaded and installed along with the APK file, open the app and in the search bar look for ooVoo.
- You will be easily able to find the app. Click on the icon to download and install it.
- Download and install the NoxPlayer on your PC.
- Then log in through your Google Id.
- Next, drag the APK file present in your PC to the Emulator and drop it in the NoxPlayer app.
- The previous step will install the APK file from your PC to the NoxPlayer.
- Search for ooVoo in the search bar.
- Click on it to download and install the app.
Steps for Downloading and Installing ooVoo on Your Mac
- Open the Apple menu and find the System Preferences option. You can find the System Preferences on the top-left corner of the screen.
- On clicking System Preferences, a drop-down menu will open. A Security and Privacy option will appear.
- When you hover over it, the General option will come up, click on it.
- Then change the Allow Applications Downloaded From to Anywhere.
- Lastly, download and install BlueStacks. Now, you can follow the same steps listed above and set up the ooVoo app on your Mac.