Super Mario Bros is a video game developed in 1985 by Nintendo and released exclusively on its Entertainment Home Console. The game was very famous during the time of 2D platform games and revolutionized the Nintendo home consoles and also gave way to number a sequel of the game. Marios Bros was the first game to also have revolutionized gameplay scenarios in video games. There were many versions, and sequels of Mario released on Nintendo devices. The games were a big hit and soon became a household name during the 1900s. After a lot of time, and on popular demand, users can play the game again on their PC now. The emulated game features the entire eight worlds of the game, with four each separate stage with distinct challenges. As of 2019, Super Mario sold more than 48 million physical and digital copies making it one of the top successful games of all time.
|FULL NAME:||Old Super Mario Bros|
|FILE SIZE||1.8 GB|
Features of Old Super Mario Bros
- Old Super Mario Bros will allow users to take control of Mario, a friendly character who goes on a quest to save the Princess Toadstool against the malevolent Bowser.
- The game takes place in the magical world of the Mushroom Kingdom where Mario is played as the central character.
- Players who can play the game with Mario, will also have a friend Luigi who travels with Mario together to save Princess Toadstool.
- The character will travel across eight different kinds of worlds, where each world consists of four different stages.
- Players get to participate in fun platforming challenges while fighting or to evade opponents in battles to save Princess Toadstool.
- Players will have a chance to visit a new world and can explore different levels, collect coins and also try to reach a different castle at each level.
- Each world consists of a different kind of castle to confuse players as to where Princess Toadstool might be hiding.
- Players if they play the game right can find the exact castle where the princess is hidden and save her from the malevolent Bowser.
- Players will get a chance to fight against the minions of Bowser before fighting the villain himself later in the game.
- Special power-ups like fireballs and growing into a giant gives Mario extra power to evade opponents
- Players get the chance to play the game in enhanced visuals and can also enjoy beautiful in-game music, and a spectacular gameplay visual of the original NES hit.
- The game is currently available to play for all users on all DOS Emulators across all platforms.
Installation Requirements for Old Super Mario Bros
To install Old Super Mario Bros on PC, make sure that the following requirements are met.
- PC – Make sure that your PC is on Windows 7 or higher with at least 4 GB of RAM.
- Compatibility Mode is enabled.
How to Download Old Super Mario Bros on Windows
Follow the below steps to download and install Old Super Mario Bros on your PC:
- Go to DOSBox’s website, and go to Downloads.
- Click on Download Now.
- Select ‘Save’ to download the program. The file will be saved in the Downloads folder.
- If you want to save in a specified folder on your desktop, then click on ‘Save As’ and select the folder you want the program to be saved.
- After the download is complete click on the .exe file.
- The installation process will start.
- Run the installation package.
- Wait until the update completes
- Follow the Windows installation instructions and select options accordingly.
- Click on Finish to complete the installation.
- After installing go to the game’s directory and activate the START.BAT file.
- The program icon will appear on the desktop.
- Select the icon to start the application.