The term Oculus is well known, the brand has a high demand in the global market. Their products are high-quality and people always keep a watch for the upgrades that Oculus brings forth.
|FULL NAME:||Oculus App|
|FILE SIZE||1.8 GB|
All About Oculus App
If you haven’t been already using the Oculus App, then now is the time to start doing it. The App comes with tremendous activities that you can perform in one place. The games on the Quest catalog are free on the Oculus app. With the Oculus App, one can do multiple things in just a single window.
The Oculus App can be downloaded on your desktops and laptops using an Android Emulator. The Emulator will help you experience the App on a much bigger and wider screen.
Key Features of Oculus App
With Android Emulators like BlueStacks and NoxPlayer, the Oculus App can be downloaded and installed on PC and Mac that are Android 5.0+ and Apple iOS 10+ respectively.
Oculus App is a must with the Oculus headsets. The App will keep you informed about the upcoming sales and offers, assist in downloading VR apps, and let you customize your mobile’s settings. You will be not only able to buy or download the VR apps but also manage them easily.
Why not have an app that lets you use an ocean of characteristics?
Steps for Downloading and Installing Oculus App on Your PC Using Android Emulator – BlueStacks
- The first step will be to download and install BlueStacks. It is simple, just go to the Play Store, search for BlueStacks on your PC, and download the app.
- Install the Emulator and launch it.
- Next, download the APK file if you don’t already have it on your PC. If you already have it then drag and drop it into the BlueStacks app.
- After the BlueStacks app is downloaded and installed along with the APK file, open the app and in the search bar look for Oculus App.
- You will be easily able to find the app. Click on the icon to download and install it.
Steps for Downloading and Installing Oculus App on Your PC Using Android Emulator – NoxPlayer
- Download and install the NoxPlayer on your PC.
- Then log in through your Google Id.
- Next, drag the APK file present in your PC to the Emulator and drop it in the NoxPlayer app.
- The previous step will install the APK file from your PC to the NoxPlayer.
- Search for Oculus App in the search bar.
- Click on it to download and install the app.
Steps for Downloading and Installing Oculus App on Your Mac
- Open the Apple menu and find the ‘System Preferences’ option. You can find the System Preferences on the top-left corner of the screen.
- On clicking System Preferences, a drop-down menu will open. A ‘Security and Privacy’ option will appear.
- When you hover over it, the ‘General’ option will come up, click on it.
- Then change the ‘Allow Applications Downloaded From’ to ‘Anywhere’.
- Lastly, download and install BlueStacks. Now, you can follow the same steps and set up the Oculus App on your Mac.