Are your swimming skills up for it? Have a pedantic gaze when you enter the water next time. Be careful that the leviathan might be around somewhere. Your survival instincts will be tested soon.
|FILE SIZE||1.8 GB|
Are You Ready for the Battle?
You don’t have to go to the Bermuda Triangle to look for an adventure, it is right here. It has been days since your father went missing. All you could find were some notes and a mysterious pendant. You must make sense of it and head to battle out the perilous leviathan that lives in the ocean around the fallen kingdom of Arcadia.
You have to navigate through uncharted waters to know what happened with your father. In this journey, you might come across creatures and places that sound biblical but exist in reality in dangerous forms.
You must solve the puzzle, battle your way and defeat the nerve-racking monster, Oceanhorn. With each step, the music in the background will give you the strength to go on.
Powers You will have to Defeat Oceanhorn
You don’t have to stay confined to a small mobile screen to play this action-adventure game. You can play it on your desktops and laptops without difficulty by using an Android Emulator.
The graphics of the game are a pleasure and will make you believe like you are in that mysterious world. Next, the game has many other features like Multi-Instance Sync, Macros, Eco Mode, and Rerolling.
With Android Emulators like BlueStacks and NoxPlyer, one can easily download and install Nova Launcher on Windows and MacOS and play in many different languages.
Steps for Downloading and Installing Oceanhorn on Your PC Using Android Emulator – BlueStacks
- The first step will be to download and install BlueStacks. It is simple, just go to the Play Store, search for BlueStacks on your PC, and download the app.
- Install the Emulator and launch it.
- Next, download the APK file if you don’t already have it on your PC. If you already have it then drag and drop it into the BlueStacks app.
- After the BlueStacks app is downloaded and installed along with the APK file, open the app and in the search bar look for Oceanhorn.
- You will be easily able to find the app. Click on the icon to download and install it.
Steps for Downloading and Installing Oceanhorn on Your PC Using Android Emulator – NoxPlayer
- Download and install the NoxPlayer on your PC.
- Then log in through your Google Id.
- Next, drag the APK file present in your PC to the Emulator and drop it in the NoxPlayer app.
- The previous step will install the APK file from your PC to the NoxPlayer.
- Search for Oceanhorn in the search bar.
- Click on it to download and install the app.
Steps for Downloading and Installing Oceanhorn on Your Mac
- Open the Apple menu and find the ‘System Preferences’ option. You can find the System Preferences on the top-left corner of the screen.
- On clicking System Preferences, a drop-down menu will open. A ‘Security and Privacy’ option will appear.
- When you hover over it, the ‘General’ option will come up, click on it.
- Then change the ‘Allow Applications Downloaded From’ to ‘Anywhere’.
- Lastly, download and install BlueStacks. Now, you can follow the same steps and set up the Oceanhorn app on your Mac.