The world of gaming is moving forward day-by-day. Various technologies and software are being released for making games better and give you an out-of-the-world gaming experience more than you have ever had. Here comes NVIDIA PhysX, it is one of the best simulation software through which physical calculations of games can be calculated based on the Graphics Processing Unit. With the help of NVIDIA PhysX, you can have a better and more realistic gaming experience than ever.
|FULL NAME:||NVIDIA PhysX|
|FILE SIZE||1.8 GB|
Download NVIDIA PhysX
NVIDIA PhysX is one of the best open-platform SDK (Software Development Kit) that is used for the enhancement of physical components of games. Now, making the games visually appealing is performable. You can make any types of changes and improve the movements of the in-game objects, thus making it more realistic. All this is possible due to NVIDIA PhysX SDK. NVIDIA Corporation developed NVIDIA PhysX, and now it has been used in more than 150 games and more than 10,000 developers worldwide. The physical processing power as NVIDIA uses GPU in place of CPU for physical calculations.
Features of NVIDIA PhysX
NVIDIA PhysX is one of the best and wide-known open-source SDK that you can get nowadays. Some of the essential features of NVIDIA PhysX are as follows:
Since NVIDIA PhysX is open-source software, you have the rights to use, study or even change the software as per your perspectives. It allows the creative individual to use their abilities in this matter.
Realistic Visual Effects
The NVIDIA PhysX adds realistic visuals to games making your game look real than ever. Such effects include explosions that also contains dust and collateral debris, natural clothing effects, realistic weapons with effects, mobile characters and practical background as well.
You can now have collision detection of convex mesh, primitive and triangle mesh as well. Apart from that, but you can also do Mesh Instancing and scaling in NVIDIA PhysX.
The NVIDIA PhysX has a task system which helps you managing both CPU and GPU computes and execute the same by submitting it to a user-implemented dispatcher.
Minimum Installation Requirements for NVIDIA PhysX
Do you want to download NVIDIA PhysX on your PC? Well, if you’re going to, then you will have to ensure that your PC meets some specific requirements for NVIDIA PhysX. Such conditions are as follows:
- The operating system required for NVIDIA PhysX is Windows 10, Windows 8 and window 7.
- You can have either 32-bit or 64-bit processors.
- At least, you must have 256 MB of free graphics memory is a requirement.
Download and Install NVIDIA PhysX
Now, if you don’t know how to download NVIDIA PhysX on your PC, then you don’t have to be confused about it. To download NVIDIA PhysX on your Windows OS, you can follow the steps given below:
- First, you will have to download the installer for NVIDIA PhysX from the download button provided.
- Click on the download button and save/save as a file on your PC.
- After that, you can find the installer on the ‘downloads’ folder if you clicked on ‘save’, or your chosen location if you clicked on ‘save as’.
- After that, you will have to double-click on the installer file for NVIDIA PhysX.
- Once you do that, a setup program will prompt, and you will have to follow it.
- Then, please wait for it to install.
- After that, click on the finish button.
- Then you will be able to launch the software from the desktop of your PC.