Nova Launcher is an app that has been trusted by many over the years. The app has an appeal that no one can deny. Herein, we will inform you about Nova Launcher, its features, and how to download Nova Launcher on PC using an Android Emulator.
|FULL NAME:||Nova Launcher|
|FILE SIZE||1.8 GB|
All About Nova Launcher
Nova Launcher is the perfect choice when it comes to theming. The app has features that haven’t been copied by others and this makes the app unique. Who doesn’t like a unique thing?
Nova Launcher has tons of games to play with and many features to make use of, thus, the app gives you an exciting feeling as soon as you will install it.
There are many other Launchers in the market, but Nova Launcher is the one that you will find your way back to because of its characteristics. The app has many attributes that are hard to ignore.
Key Features of Nova Launcher
Firstly, the Launcher has many icon themes for you to decide from and the app is smooth in its functioning. Next, Nova Launcher is very user-friendly, if you have been using another Launcher before then Nova will let you import information from it.
There is Subgrid Positioning that sets it apart from others. The backup option is very effective and makes sure that you don’t lose any data.
The interface is well designed. The scrolling options and the color controls leave with a plethora of delightful options to pick from and make the most of the app.
With Android Emulators like BlueStacks and NoxPlyer, one can easily download and install Nova Launcher on Windows and MacOS.
Steps for Downloading and Installing Nova Launcher on Your PC Using Android Emulator – BlueStacks
- The first step will be to download and install BlueStacks. It is simple, just go to the Play Store, search for BlueStacks on your PC, and download the app.
- Install the Emulator and launch it.
- Next, download the APK file if you don’t already have it on your PC. If you already have it then drag and drop it into the BlueStacks app.
- After the BlueStacks app is downloaded and installed along with the APK file, open the app and in the search bar look for Nova Launcher.
- You will be easily able to find the app. Click on the icon to download and install it.
Steps for Downloading and Installing Nova Launcher on Your PC Using Android Emulator – NoxPlayer
- Download and install the NoxPlayer on your PC.
- Then log in through your Google Id.
- Next, drag the APK file present in your PC to the Emulator and drop it in the NoxPlayer app.
- The previous step will install the APK file from your PC to the NoxPlayer.
- Search for Nova Player in the search bar.
- Click on it to download and install the app.
Steps for Downloading and Installing Nova Launcher on Your Mac
- Open the Apple menu and find the ‘System Preferences’ option. You can find the System Preferences on the top-left corner of the screen.
- On clicking System Preferences, a drop-down menu will open. A ‘Security and Privacy’ option will appear.
- When you hover over it, the ‘General’ option will come up, click on it.
- Then change the ‘Allow Applications Downloaded From’ to ‘Anywhere’.
- Lastly, download and install BlueStacks. Now, you can follow the same steps and set up the Nova Launcher app on your Mac.