Nik collection is an incredible and powerful photo plug-in suite. It is plug-in ready for Adobe Lightroom, Photoshop or aperture through which you can create fantastic and attractive pictures. You can now make your pictures look extraordinary with the help of Nik Collection. You can thus fix every flaw in your images and enhance them with Nik Collection, which is a fantastic photo plug-in suite. It is one of the best software for such purposes that you can get nowadays.
|FULL NAME:||Nik Collection|
|FILE SIZE||477 MB|
Download Nik Collection
You can now edit your photos ultimately with the help of Nik Collection photo plug-in suite that integrates itself with Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Lightroom or Adobe Photoshop elements. DxO Labs developed the Nik Collection. You can now create professional-looking images with the help of Nik Collection. You can thus enhance your pictures by creating moods, improving colours, fixing imperfections, and whatnot. It is a package of 7 desktop plug-ins through which you can gain an opportunity to have photo-editing capabilities. Such capabilities also include multiple filter applications that you can use for improving colour correction, retouching and creative effects, images sharpening and whatnot.
Features of Nik Collection
Some of the features of the Nik Collection makes it an incredible Photo plug-in suite. Some of the features are as follows:
You can now get the photos that you want with the plug-in present in Nik Collection. You can now get effects being inspired from the traditional camera. You can now get vintage age effects and many more with the help of Nix Collection.
Nix Collection also has a plug-in known as colour Efex pro. It provides you with more than 55 high-quality filters for your pictures. Thus, you can add different qualities of filters in your photos that can suit it well.
You can now edit your pictures with various visual presets present in it. You can now add different things in your images like film types, toning, saturation, structure, brightness, contrast, etc.
It incorporates multiple proprietary tone mapping algorithms through which you can add a realistic and incredible touch to your picture easily. You can now add a unique structure to your photographs.
Dfine reduction engine
Dfine is also one of the plug-ins of Nix Collection that has the best noise reduction feature. With it, you can quickly produce the incredible result for your camera with the revamped noise reduction engine of Dfine.
Minimum Installation Requirements of Nik Collection
If you want to download Nik Collection on your PC, then first ensure the conditions required for Nik Collection. Such requirements are as follows:
- The operating system required for Nik Collection is Windows 10, 8 and 7.
- Both 32-bit and 64-bit processors are compatible for Nik Collection.
- You need 4 GB (8 GB is recommended) of RAM for Nik Collection.
- It would be best if you had 4 GB or more of free Hard Disk space for Nik Collection.
- You also need to have Adobe Photoshop CS5 (64 bits), Adobe Photoshop Elements 13 (64 bits), Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 3 all through CC 2021 installed on your PC for Nik Collection.
Download and install Nik Collection on PC
To download Nik Collection on your PC, you can follow the steps which are as follows:
- Firstly click on the download button provided here to download Nik Collection on your PC.
- After that, save the file on your PC.
- To save it, you can either click on ‘save’ (it will save the file on the ‘downloads’ folder) or ‘save as’ (you will get an option to keep it at your desired location).
- After that, double click on the exe file that you have saved.
- Then, a security warning will come up whether you would allow the app to make changes to your PC or not.
- Click on the allow button.
- After that, a setup file will come up asking you to select language. Select the language of your choice.
- After that, an installer program will come up.
- Then, follow the steps in the installer program.
- During the installation, you will be able to integrate Nik Collection with Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Lightroom, Adobe Photoshop elements if they are present in your PC.
- Then, please wait for it to install.
- After that, you can access the software from your desktop.