This hybrid radio app was developed by TagStation LLC , a cloud based software platform with big ambitions. It was launched in 2013 and has since then amassed a decent following. NextRadio combines the classic radio features with modern clouding. It detects signals in the air to produce a random playlist for the user. It uses terrestrial data to generate the playlists so this helps users discover great local music on their smartphones. The best part about it is that there is no incessant crackling in the background when you switch through stations. It works just as any music player does, playing songs without interruptions. It revolutionises something as old as the radio into a completely modern device that appeals to both younger and older generations.
|FILE SIZE||1.8 GB|
Key Features Of NextRadio
The way NextRadio works is that it installs an active FM chip on your phone. This chip detects radio signals so it can present you with a steady flow of output. However, mobile data or internet is not a requirement. You tune into your radio even when the cell towers are done. You can seamlessly sift through stations without having to worry about data usage.
NextRadio retains some old-fashioned radio features. There are two ways to listen to it: either you blast the songs through the speakers or you connect your headphones in. When you switch to headphones, the cord acts as an antenna. This can cause some disturbance since we tend to move around when we have our headphones plugged in. Therefore it is better to use the speakers while accessing NextRadio.
How To Download It On PC
Now, get your radio installed on your PC system free of cost. To download this mobile exclusive app on desktop, we use android emulators. These android emulators enable users to run mobile apps very efficiently on computer. Generally, they are used to run mobile games on PC. But they can also be used to run other mobile applications. NextRadio can be installed on our system in this way. Here, we will use two popular emulators in the digital market to run our app on PC/Mac, whatever our device is.
Download using Bluestacks
- To download this emulator, visit the site www.bluestacks.com and you will find a direct link there.
- After a few minutes, your emulator will launch. Look for the play store in its home screen. Click it open.
- To search for the app name, you will have to sign into Google first. Do it. Then download NextRadio from the store.
- Finally, you can use your radio on PC using Bluestacks.
Download using NoxPlayer
- From the site www.bignox.com, you will be able to download NoxPlayer easily.
- After the download is finished, the player will launch and you will find it has Play Store already prebuilt in it. Click it open to signing in to your Google account.
- Now search for the app in your store. Tap on the icon to start the download.
- NextRadio will be accessible on your PC in no time.