Do you want full data regarding your network connections? Well then, Netcut is one of the best network monitoring application that you can get nowadays. You can get not only information about your network but also any of the devices or computers connected to it (like IP/Mac Address, uptime, data transfer usage, signal quality and whatnot). Check the details of any devices that can affect your network. Also, check the information regarding the same connection to your network help of Netcut.
|FILE SIZE||1.8 GB|
Arcai published Netcut with the motive of providing the users with a solution with which they can admin their network, which is based on ARP protocol. It is best usable for network management purposes along with full protection from ARP spoof attacks. Not only can you analyze the networks or devices, but you can also turn them off/on. You can also get access to the data of the devices, or connections that you made. Monitoring your network is now made easier due to Netcut.
There are certain features of Netcut that provide you with all the knowledge regarding Netcut. Such features are can be seen in this article, along with the installation process of Netcut.
Features of Netcut
Below you can notice some of the features that Netcut provides you, which are:
Scan discovered Devices
You can now scan for the devices or computers connected to your network with ease. Not only that, but you can also control such devices all you want. By examining the connections, you can even get information regarding the same. Also, you can scan the IP address that you want to check with no issues attached.
You can now keep track of the devices and networks that you connect to and gain network insights on the same. Network Insight is one of the best ways to safeguard yourself from the evils of the outer world.
Netcut can help you to find and look for certain unknown or guest users on your network. Through this way, it will be easier for you to keep track of who is using your system and be prepared firsthand.
Allow/Decline access to the network.
You can now turn on/off the access to the network for the users. Now, you are the one to decide whether you want the users to get access to the network or not.
The user interface of Netcut is clean and straightforward yet useful and efficient. The interface of Netcut provides you with all the necessary tools required for managing and scanning your network.
Minimum Installation Requirements for Netcut
Now, before you get into the downloading procedure of Netcut, you must first ensure all the requirements necessary for Netcut on PC. You have to make sure that your PC meets the specific requirements mentioned below:
- The operating system required for Netcut is Windows 10, 8 and 7.
- Netcut can work on both 32-Bit and 64-Bit Processors.
- Minimum RAM required for Netcut is 1 GB (but 2GB of RAM is recommended).
- You are required to have a minimum of 50MB of free Hard disk space.
Download and Install Netcut on your PC
Now, if you have ensured that your PC meets the requirements mentioned above, you will be able to download Netcut easily. Follow the steps given below to download Netcut on your Windows:
- First, download the installer for Netcut.
- To do it, click on the download button provided here.
- After that, you will get an option of saving the file. Either click on save or save as.
- If you click on save option, you will be able to find the installer file on the ‘downloads’ folder of you PC, and if you click on save as option, then you will be allowed to choose you preferred location on the PC.
- Then, double click on the .exe file that you can access from the location you stored it in.
- After that, an installer program will come up, follow through the steps given in the installer.
- Then, wait for Netcut to install on your PC.
- After that, you can launch Netcut from your desktop.