The famous Korean company Naver Corporation, best known for its tech start-ups like Works Mobile and Line Corporation, launched its child project titled Naver Webtoon. It specialises in production of Korean webtoons. Since its launch in 2004, it has garnered a large following of visitors. The amount of visitors that frequented the site has accumulated more than 29 billion visits since 2014. Currently, an average of 65 million users visit the site every month. The Korean platform amassed enough popularity to render the foundation of Line Webtoon, a global showcase of webtoons in seven languages. Naver Webtoon is your one stop for various Korean movies, dramas, video games and animated series. In addition, it manages a special novel section where users can turn into full-blown writers. This novel section is like Wattpad in the sense that selected works are adapted into TV series. Naver Webtoon is your frontrunner for a daily scoop of cool Korean toons.
|FULL NAME:||Naver Webtoon|
|FILE SIZE||1.8 GB|
Key Features Of Naver Webtoon
Bookmark Your Favourites
Now, you will never lose your place in your toons or novels. Using bookmarks, you can mark your position in your stories and cartoons. It saves automatically so even if there is a sudden power cut, you will be redirected to where you left off once the power comes back on. It saves you a lot of time through aimless scrolling.
Real Time Ratings
You can leave your reviews on things you watch. Other users will perceive how good the webtoon is based on your reviews. A good community is there to share opinions with. Like-minded people exist within this place and you can always engage in constructive criticism about the things you like and dislike.
How To Download It On PC
What could be greater than watching toons on mobile devices? Why, watching them on PC of course. Naver Corporation has a branch called Naver TV but you can watch only Korean dramas on it. To watch your favourite webtoons, you need the webtoon app. Luckily for you, we can install this mobile exclusive app on our computer very easily. There is something called android emulators. Their purpose of existence is to help you run mobile apps on desktop.
- One of the ways in which you can download the emulator is by going to www.bluestacks.com where you will find a direct download link.
- After it downloads, it will open and you will find Play Store in it. To access it, you will have to sign into Google first.
- Search for the app in the store an download it when you find it.
- Great! You can watch webtoons from the comfort of your PC screen.
- On the site www.bignox.com, you will find a direct download link to Nox player.
- Upon launching, you will find play store in its home screen. Open it and sign in to Google as per directions.
- After doing so, search for the app’s name. Tap on it to start the download.
- Naver Webtoon is now accessible from your system.