It’s hard to stumble across good music, and harder to find something suits your taste. You want the mellow, bluesy tinge to your songs but you can’t find the right ones, no matter how hard look. Thing is, you have been looking in the wrong places. The right place is My Mixtapez, a beautiful music harness of all the songs you yearn to listen. It consists of a massive collection of songs that can be accessed even you are offline. Underrated artists and bands are given special treatment because it is their music that wins more hearts. Of course, the big names of the music industry are covered too. To sum it up, My Mixtapez is your one-stop record shop. You will find everything you need right here.
|FULL NAME:||My Mixtapez|
|FILE SIZE||1.8 GB|
Key Features Of My Mixtapez
Share Your Tapes
They say you can tell a lot about a person from their playlist. My Mixtapez solidifies the theory. You build your playlist and you share it on the server for others to see. If it strikes someone’s fancy, they are bound to drop a message in your inbox. If they don’t, well there are plenty of mixtapes available in the community. You can scrounge through their playlists as well. The community is a close-knit one since it towered by music. You can connect with them on all social media platforms.
You will never miss another update with My Mixtapez. You will get notified the moment a new record by your favourite artist or band drops. Be among the first listeners to the latest tracks. There is also something called ‘My Mixtapez’ radio. It plays songs at random, thereby increasing the probability of discovering cool new music.
How To Download It On PC
Music is best enjoyed on quality speakers. As we are all aware of, our mobile devices aren’t equipped with a great set of speakers. So we can shift to our PC to make full use of their speakers. Before we do so, we need to download the My Mixtapez app on our system. For that, we will require a software called android emulator. The name is self-explanatory, it emulates or runs your android apps on your PC. Two most notable examples of this software are Bluestacks and NoxPlayer.
- Go to the site www.bluestacks.com. There’s a direct link to download the app there.
- When it finishes downloading, it will launch on its own. Find Play Store on its home screen and click it open.
- Search for My Mixtapez in its search bar. It will ask you to sign into your Google account before you can do that.
- Download the application. And once that is done, you will find My Mixtapez ready for use on your PC.
- To download this emulator, visit the site www.bignox.com. There’s a download link available there.
- The app will run automatically after completion of the download. Go to its Play Store and sign in to Google as it directs you to.
- Look up the name of the app. Tap it to initiate installation.
- After a few minutes, your app will successfully install on your system.