MX Player is India’s very own multimedia platform. It specialises in streaming top grade videos and music. It is a culmination of every form of entertainment you can ever imagine. Featuring an astounding 100,000+ hours worth of content, MX Player ensures you are never bored again. It keeps up to date with all digital streaming platforms. You can watch news, movies, TV series and sports in different regional languages. You can also play local files stored on your phones, no matter what format it is. It can be accessed easily on this multimedia player, made exclusively for Indian users.
|FULL NAME:||Mx Player|
|FILE SIZE||1.8 GB|
Key Features Of MX Player
MX Player allows users to share their files with other users in the community. You can share anything you wish to by simply clicking on the MX File Transfer button. It doesn’t need mobile data to work on. The transfer process is extremely fast and fault-less. This allows users the luxury of instantly sharing their favourite videos and music.
Manipulating Window And Text
You can enter full screen mode or remain in the default sized window. The media player’s window can slide along the expanse of your screen. You can pinch your fingers over it to zoom in or out. In addition, you can change the position of your subtitles as well. If you think the font is too big, you can reduce it by zooming out the subtitles. And if you have missed reading the subtitles for a particular scene, then you can scroll back. And we all know how important that feature is for watching foreign films.
This application is tailor made to suit both an adult and a child’s need. It has an excessive library of cartoons and games that will keep your child occupied. By locking the screen, you effectively block him from closing the window or switching tabs or from even making calls. So now when you hand over your device to your child, you don’t have to worry about him making accidental calls to your boss at work.
How To Download It On PC
This application was initially available on the Windows Store. But after complaints about its faulty working came in, it was sacked from the store. However, if you still wish to use the MX Player on your console, you can resort to using android emulators. These emulators provide you the experience of running mobile apps on your big screens. Two most popularly used emulators are Bluestacks and NoxPlayer. We shall see how to use them to run MX Player.
- Download the application from its official site www.bluestacks.com. Wait a few minutes for it to complete the download.
- Upon downloading, you will find Play Store on the Bluestacks’ home screen. Before you access it, you need to sign into Google.
- After doing so, search for MX Player in the search bar. Install it on your system.
- In the next few minutes, the application will be installed and you will be able to run it on your PC console or Macbook.
- Download the application from the site www.bignox.com. It will finish downloading in a couple of minutes.
- NoxPlayer will run automatically. Find the Play Store on its home screen. When you open it, sign into Google first.
- Then search for the app’s name. Tap on its icon to start download.
- MX Player is now available for use on your bigger devices.