Gather together all future deejays! We are here to present you with an application that can give life to the music reverberating in your mind. It is called Music Maker Jam and it is your one-of-a-kind music composer. You get a first-hand look at the controls that craft your tunes. You can tamper with them as you like by dropping the beats for remixing various sounds. It is your personal recording studio and you are the composer of your tune. Add words to your music. It can be rap, hip-hop or rock, anything you choose. Then rewire the controls and create another song. Continue to create content until the music stops reverberating in your head. And finally, present your compositions to a community of rappers, deejays and music creators. Feel the music and joy take over you with Music Maker Jam!
|FULL NAME:||Music Maker Jam|
|FILE SIZE||1.8 GB|
Key Features Of Music Maker Jam
There is no limit to what you can do with the controls. Change the temp or bass, raise the stereo levels and add real-time effects like slow-mo and stutter. Every genre of music is covered so you know which category your tune falls in. Remix existing songs with your unique, distinctive touch and take pride in making them sound better!
Share Your Work
Don’t let your compositions catch dust in your library. Music Maker Jam has direct links to all social media platforms and a whole community of music creators revolve around it. The moment you finish producing a tune, you can share it on popular sites like SoundCloud, Facebook and Youtube. Don’t hide your talent. Let the world see your skills. It is okay to stand in the spotlight sometimes. Remember, American DJ Skrillex started off on a similar jamming platform himself before making it big.
How To Download It On PC
Music Maker Jam is available on Windows. You just have to visit a reliable software site like www.mysoftwarefree.com and you can download it from there. However, the mobile version differs from the desktop version in its underlying features. Both the controls and interface are different. Moreover, it is a Windows exclusive app which means you can’t access it on Mac. In order to use it on your Mac, you need to follow the given instructions:
Download using Bluestacks
The most popular emulator in the market, Bluestacks can run android apps on your PC/Mac.
- First, you will have to download the emulator from the site www.bluestacks.com
- After it downloads, it will open to show you the Play Store on its home screen. Open it to access your Google account.
- Once you have signed in, search for the app name. Double click it for download when you find it.
- Music maker Jam will finally download on your Mac.
Download using NoxPlayer
The next emulator we will be using is the NoxPlayer
- Download the app from the site www.bignox.com. In addition, download the apk file of Music Maker Jam from your browser.
- The NoxPlayer will configure on its own. You will find a button that says ‘Add apk file’ on the bottom sidebar.
- Click the button and add Music Maker Jam’s file.
- Your application will install on the system and you can finally use it to create music on desktop.