Are you in search of a SPICE simulation and circuit designing software for your use? Well then, Multisim is one of the best SPICE simulation Programs that you can use. NI (National Instruments) published Multisim to provide people with one of the most efficient software for SPICE simulation along with NI Ultiboard.
|FILE SIZE||1.8 GB|
Do you want to learn Circuit Designing, circuit behaviour, and analyze the same? Well then, you should try the Multisim Software. Apart from circuit designing, researchers can also use this software for the reduction of PCB (Printed Circuit Board) prototype iterations and saving development costs as well. Multisim Software can be used both for education and designing. The intuitive interface of Multisim works in wonders for knowledge of the engineering curriculum.
Many features of Multisim Software makes it unique and makes you want to have this software provided in this article. Also, you don’t have to worry about the downloading procedure. The information regarding the downloading process of the same is given here as well.
Features of Multisim
There are various features of the Multisim software. Some of the features are given here for your convenience:
You can now capture schematics easily through Multisim. You can directly easily modify components, place them and wiring the same together. Now one can learn Simulation of PCBs (Printed Circuit Boards) and electronic circuits in Multisim.
Interactive Circuit Simulation
The Multisim software provides you with an interactive circuit system and 3D prototyping as well, along with an intuitive environment. Now, you can learn, visualize and analyze different circuit behaviours through the Multisim Software.
Multisim for Education and Designing
There are two editions of Multisim software; one is for education, and the other is for research (professional). The Multisim for education is providing courses regarding digital, analogue and power electronics. In contrast, the Multisim for Professionals is used for SPICE simulation and PCB designing. It can also improve Prototypes.
Minimum Installation Requirements of Multisim
Before beginning the download process, there are specific requirements for installing Multisim on your PC. Some conditions that your PC must meet for Multisim software are as follows:
- The operating system required for Multisim is Windows 10, Windows 8 and Windows 7.
- Pentium processors of 32 bit or 64 bit can be used for the Multisim.
- RAM having a minimum of 1 GB storage is a requisite.
- 2GB free space in Hard-Disk Drive is necessary for Multisim to operate efficiently.
- Graphics card worth 1024 x 768 of screen resolution should be included.
Download and Install Multisim for PC
Now, if you want to download this fantastic circuit designing software, then you have to follow the steps as given below:
- First, you will have to click on download Multisim from the link provided in this article.
- After that, you can click on save the file, and it will be downloaded on the downloads folder of your PC.
- After that, you can go to the downloads folder and double click on the downloader.exe file to download the program installer.
- Once it’s done, click on the open folder button and there you will see another file.
- Click on the .exe file, and a splash screen will come up asking for self-extraction.
- Click on the ok button.
- After that, click on the unzip button.
- After that, a screen asking for installing the NI Circuit Design suite will come up.
- Click on Install NI Circuit Design Suite button.
- After that, follow the setup instructions given on the screen.
- Wait for it to install, then click on the Next button and you can then launch the software.