As the name suggests, Multicraft is a server-based construction game largely inspired by Minecraft. The difference between these similar-sounding games is that Minecraft doesn’t come with a multiplayer server. Multicraft is more user-friendly as well. You don’t need in-depth knowledge about command-line interfaces to set up a server. Multicraft does those complicated connections by itself. You are sucked into a limitless world of opportunities wherein you can build and destroy blocks. The easy-to-use GUI interface ensures you don’t waste half your time understanding the controls. Multicraft may not be as popular as Minecraft but it certainly has better perks.
|FILE SIZE||1.8 GB|
Key Features Of Multicraft
Array Of Characters
Multicraft welcomes you to a world filled with innumerable characters. You will encounter everything from peace-loving animals to gruesome-looking monsters. Get rid of the monsters trying to take over the lands and save the fauna that dwells within them.
Choose Your Mode
To be a builder or a ruthless hunter, you decide. As a builder, you will enter the game from the creativity’s end. Your job is to create various buildings and tools, uniquely designed and unrestrained by the bounds of your imagination. On the other hand, if you choose to become a hunter, you enter a full-fledged survival mode. Zombies and other hostile creatures are let loose and your job is to get rid of them using hard hitting weapons. Either mode you choose, your purpose remains unchanged. Make Multicraft a safe and peaceful place to live in.
Open World Gameplay
There are no constraints on where you can go. You can travel for miles using different modes of travel like flight or sea. If you are tired of roaming listlessly, you can opt for the acceleration mode. This makes you run across terrains at the speed of light. And if you are bored of flying solo, you can ask your friends to join on Multicraft’s cool multiplayer server. This lets you connect freely with your friends and together, you can unleash your imagination in the form of building blocks.
How To Download It On PC
A game as widely innovative as Multicraft deserves to be played on the PC console. Sure, you can play it on your smart phones too but to take full advantage of the gameplay features, you need bigger screens. And now, we will show you exactly how you can play this game on both your PC consoles and Macbooks.
Download using Bluestacks
- From the site www.bluestacks.com, you can safely procure a download for this android emulator.
- There is play store pre-built in. Once the app runs, open the store and sign into Google as it directs.
- Search for Multicraft. Just tap on its icon to start download on your Bluestacks’ player.
- Now to play the game, you just have to click the game icon on the Bluestacks’ home screen.
Download using NoxPlayer
- You will find this emulator freely available for download at www.bignox.com.
- Once download finishes, the emulator will run on its own accord. Open its play store and sign into your Google account.
- Then search for the game in the store’s search bar. Tap on it to start installation.
- After installation completes, you can play the game on your PC by clicking the game from your Nox home screen.