Have you ever watched the popular TV series called ‘Black Mirror?’ It emphasises on the darker side of technology advancement and how it isn’t necessarily good all the time. Nowadays, we all carry smartphones and so do our children. Teenagers especially spend an alarming amount of time cooped in their rooms with their phones. You never know what they are doing. If you are a parent who constantly worries about your child, then this app is for you. Mspy is a parental control application that is hailed as the best in its field. You just have to install it on your phone and pair it with the target device. It lets you view all contents of your child’s phone. It is technology’s take on peeking over one’s shoulders, except it is much more viable.
|FILE SIZE||1.8 GB|
Key Features Of Mspy
You can see the calls made, read their texts, view the notifications popping from different social apps, scour through website history and flick through the gallery. Children, especially the troublesome ones, don’t take kindly to having their phones checked. But with Mspy, you are literally holding their phone in your hands. And you can hold it for as long as you sense something fishy going on.
Full Incognito Mode
This application works in a background mode, so it is essentially going incognito. The person carrying the target device will never know he/she is being spied on. The data being channelled is encrypted and only you are allowed access to it. This ensures that whatever data is being processed is protected from other prying hands.
You will be regularly updated about the target phone’s activities. This way, you will stay up to date with all the doings of your child’s social life.
How To Download It On PC
This application doesn’t take more than ten minutes to install, be it on your phones or your PC consoles. You can stay connected with the happenings of the target device from both platforms. If you are looking to download this extremely handy app on your PC, well you are in the right place. Because we are here to show you exactly how to do it.
Download using Bluestacks
One of the smartest android emulators ever developed, Bluestacks enables you to run your mobile apps on your PC and Mac. If you wish to download mobile apps, you have to download this emulator first.
- Go to the site www.bluestacks.com. There, you will find a direct download link to Bluestacks. Click it to do so.
- After successfully downloading, the app will run and show you play store in its home screen. To access it, you need to sign into Google first.
- When you are done with that, search for Mspy in the search bar so you can download it.
- Mspy will duly download onto your system for your free use.
Download using NoxPlayer
NoxPlayer is the sister application to Bluestacks. Its UX/UI interface is less developed but it works just as efficiently.
- From the site www.bignox.com, you can download this emulator easily.
- After it downloads, you will find it has Play Store. It will ask you to sign into Google before you can use it.
- The next thing you will do is to search for the app in the store’s search bar. Tap it to begin download.
- Finally, Mspy will download on your system and you can use it the same way you do on your phone.