Switch on to the Moviebox to watch a wide range of channels that you may not get on normal tv. This application can be used to watch on devices like tablets, smartphones or PC. Get the option of more than 1000+ live channels with a wide range of content that will almost make you forget your regular TV. With fewer advertisement interruptions, this platform gives a good performance with almost every video in HD. All the TV channels are segregated into different categories being Movies, Cooking, Documentary, News, Sports, Music, Kids, Religious, Entertainment.
|FILE SIZE||1.8 GB|
This application transforms your device into a Chromecast, the content will be visible on your device even if it is disconnected from the screen. The design of the app is very simple and is pretty intuitive which makes it very easy to use. You can find a variety of contents segregated in several categories which makes it very easy to navigate. Now download movies on the background without interrupting your work and watch them easily offline. With the option of streaming the movie in any quality that suits you.
How To Download Moviebox Using BlueStacks
- Installing From Google Play Store
- Launch BlueStacks and go to the search bar.
- Click on the icon ‘Google Play Store’.
- The Google Play Store will now open up.
- Here, type Moviebox in the search bar and click on install.
- The app will now install on BlueStacks. You can access it from the BlueStacks desktop.
- Install Using Bluestacks Search Bar
- Once you launch BlueStacks, locate the search bar given on the top right corner.
- Type Moviebox and click on the search button with the blue magnifying glass icon.
- Click on the icon of Moviebox, in your search results.
- The app is now installed. You can access it from the BlueStacks desktop
Note: In case the app is not available in BlueStacks search option, you can easily click on Google Play store.
- Installing Through The “.Apk” Button
- Download the .apk file for Moviebox.
- Now launch BlueStacks and go to the search tab.
- Within the search bar click on the three bars given next to ‘Personalize’.
- This will open up a Windows Explorer pop-up, from where you can go to the .apk file for Moviebox.
- Once you find the .apk file for the Moviebox, either double click on it or select it and click on Open
- Moviebox will then be installed. You can access it from BlueStacks desktop.
How To Download Using Nox Player
- Use the built-in Browser to browse the Internet
- Use the search bar to find Moviebox
- Click the icon Moviebox appearing in the search result.
- Now the app is installed and can be accessed from the Nox Player desktop
- Click to built-in App Center to see more games & apps.