Mobogenie is an application for both desktop and mobile devices where it provides a platform to download a variety of other applications for Windows operating system and android. This app also allows you to communicate with your Pc or phone device so that one can recognize files intuitively and easily transfer the files from one device to another. Android version of the app is more feature-rich and provides more daily picks and recommendations and wide library.
|FILE SIZE||1.8 GB|
A well prepared structured software that acts as a gateway to many apps. Though the selection of apps is pretty lower if compared to Google, due to a few features, this app stands out. The organisational features provided by Mobogenie exceed what the operating system normally does. This is beneficial in countries like India where in some areas network access is mostly 2G or 3G. Personalised recommendations by the app are probably the best feature. It combines editors picks with the apps shown to you and gives a lot of good suggestions. It also helps in sort and manages apps.
This app is pretty easy to use due to its straightforward interface. The layout is quite meticulous in which different sections can be navigated easily. It also works like a toolkit, which allows you to modify and upgrade phone and upon connecting to the computer, it starts searching for tools and update the system that may not have been applied. With multi-language support, this app provides support in over 20 languages. All the contents on Mobogenie can be accessed for free.
How To Download Mobogenie Using BlueStacks
Installing From Google Play Store
- Launch BlueStacks and go to the search bar.
- Click on the icon ‘Google Play Store’.
- The Google Play Store will now open up.
- Here, type Mobogenie in the search bar and click on install.
- The app will now install on BlueStacks. You can access it from the BlueStacks desktop.
Install Using Bluestacks Search Bar
- Once you start BlueStacks, navigate to the search bar given on the top right corner.
- Type Mobogenie and click on the search button with the blue magnifying glass icon.
- Click on the icon of Mobogenie, in your search results.
- The app is now installed. You can access it from the BlueStacks desktop
Installing Through The “.Apk” Button
- Download the .apk file for Mobogenie .
- Run BlueStacks and go to the search tab.
- Click on ‘Personalize’ in the Search Tab.
- This will open up a Windows Explorer pop-up, from where you can go to the .apk file for Mobogenie.
- Once you find the .apk file for the Mobogenie, either double click on it or select it and click on Open
- Mobogenie will then be installed. You can access it from BlueStacks desktop.
How To Download Mobogenie Using Nox Player
- Use the built-in Browser to browse the Internet
- Use the search bar to find Mobogenie
- Click the icon Mobogenie appearing in the search result.
- The app is installed and you can access it via the Nox Player desktop